How to get rid of cats

You may be an Ahole but really who isn't.
biggrin.gif
I'm not...just throwing that out there  
tounge.gif

rofl.gif

Now, can we all have a group hug?  
heart.gif
ewwwww...a group hug? I might get cooties
laugh.gif

how about a group  wave instead?

others-154.gif

god I am so confused should I feel guilty or not....dang...last time I posted the "Free Cat" on a forum I got "Censored" because some frilly dilly got offended......

I feel so little...... (anyone got a prozac or a beer?) maybe if I cough up a fur ball in empathy I will feel better

rofl.gif
(hope you know I like animals, it is their owners I despise)
Dood I love the cat Carrier, and on my wall I have the "Free Cat" photo in print... So no worries.

I don't fault you for your position. I agree with it. Just thought it was a little harsh and broad in approach. You have much more talent for castigation... I thought it was slipshod and undirected.
poke.gif

I don't think you would ban anyone for a personal reason and I don't think your an internet tough guy. You may be an Ahole but really who isn't.
biggrin.gif
Oh cum'on don't be a PUSSYcat!!!
banghead.gif

Don't back pedal now!!!
rock.gif

Let'm have it!
laugh.gif
WWJD isn't...
laugh.gif

Projekt kind of is but he's so cuddly that it just doesn't work out for him...

Oh and we have unconfirmed reports that VA is not... Though I think we are all waiting for confirmation.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't fault you for your position. I agree with it. Just thought it was a little harsh and broad in approach. You have much more talent for castigation... I thought it was slipshod and undirected.
poke.gif

I don't think you would ban anyone for a personal reason and I don't think your an internet tough guy. You may be an Ahole but really who isn't.
biggrin.gif
banghead.gif

Don't back pedal now!!!
rock.gif

Let'm have it!
laugh.gif
WWJD isn't...
laugh.gif

Projekt kind of is but he's so cuddly that it just doesn't work out for him...

Oh and we have unconfirmed reports that VA is not... Though I think we are all waiting for confirmation.
laugh.gif
I'm, ummm, not going there...
blush.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

rofl.gif

heart.gif
laugh.gif

how about a group wave instead?

others-154.gif
D03 isn't here, I think we're safe
rofl.gif
Oh he's here....He's always here....LOL
Didn't you hear, he's "exercising"
laugh.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

rofl.gif

heart.gif
laugh.gif

how about a group  wave instead?

others-154.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
Right.....bend elbow insert doughnut.

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

rofl.gif

heart.gif
laugh.gif

how about a group wave instead?

others-154.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
Right.....bend elbow insert doughnut.
Oh yeah, forgot about that...

You must have missed him talking about his "manhood thingy"
laugh.gif

Actually, you didn't miss a thing...
tounge.gif

rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Hey Scumbags, many folks here have cats, cool? You Get it? How about the a#$hole Anti-Freeze and pellet gun stuff goes elsewhere.

Many of us do not feel the need to lord over another animal because of some insecurity, we don't need a huge dog to feel somehow special or clever and fashionable. So here's a big FU to EVERYONE advocating hurting cats or stating that cats are stupid, blah blah blah... So if an animal doesn't kiss your A55 and fetch a stick like your little freaking retarded servant it's bad??? Get a life... You've NEVER heard of a cat killing the neighbors baby, or wife, etc...

Besides, pellet guns can actually injure...

Airsoft is A LOT more fun, you can go full auto, and at best the pellets will leave a serious welt... Freaking Amateurs...
cool.gif

Cats shouldn't be out running the hood, that was cool in the 70s I think...
Couldn`t say better. Anything I could possibly add will be censored anyway. +100 Rev.

Ok the total as of 1712 EST. I have caught and relocated 6 cats and 2 racoons.

Cats were all taken to a wooded place 20 miles out side o0f town, far away from major roads to avoid them becoming road pizza.

After getting the first coon the the trap, to be honest i was a little nervey about trying to set it free. Did not want to have it flip out and try to eat me or soemthing lol.. So I called a buddy of mine who does a lot of hunting. He came by and well the coon went bye bye.. he was back out here at 6am to get the 2nd one out of the trap.

I spent all night shuttling cats to the forrest. It is raining now, and the trap has been empty since around 2pm.. Will see whatt he night brings.

Cats were all taken to a wooded place 20 miles out side o0f town, far away from major roads to avoid them becoming road pizza.

After getting the first coon the the trap, to be honest i was a little nervey about trying to set it free. Did not want to have it flip out and try to eat me or soemthing lol.. So I called a buddy of mine who does a lot of hunting. He came by and well the coon went bye bye.. he was back out here at 6am to get the 2nd one out of the trap.

I spent all night shuttling cats to the forrest. It is raining now, and the trap has been empty since around 2pm.. Will see whatt he night brings.
Dood definitely sounds like you are over ran.... ANY problems with the raccoons???

I'd almost think twice about relocating them cause they are hell on House cats, that is of course unless they are being a nuisance as well. Besides of course raccoons being some deceptively tough and mean little fuggers...

airsoft would have been much more fun...and less gas
sadnews.gif
I'm just sayin'
laugh.gif

I have been seeing a larger population if coons here lately.But in the same token the cat population has been growing as well.. My biggest fear is if I trap and relocate a moma cat with a litter of kittens somehwre. I dont want ot poor little kittens to starve.. I plan on walking around and looking in the crawl spaces for little ones tomorrow.

I have been seeing a larger population if coons here lately.But in the same token the cat population has been growing as well.. My biggest fear is if I trap and relocate a moma cat with a litter of kittens somehwre. I dont want ot poor little kittens to starve.. I plan on walking around and looking in the crawl spaces for little ones tomorrow.
sadnews.gif
maybe you ought to knock on the peoples doors first. you might end up with this
guns.gif

Survival of the fittest. Not being cruel or whatever, but like I said before we have a high fatality rate. Alot of times the mother gets hit by a car of killed by a fox and leaves a litter of kittens. If they make it good, if they dont, tough shid.

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
banghead.gif

Don't back pedal now!!!
rock.gif

Let'm have it!
laugh.gif
Not backing down. Just realized that I kind of agreed with him but thought his delivery lacked the proper direction. I believing in sniping not artillery.
E

Plus I had pnuemonia and pluersy for almost 3 months so I become irrationally angry. (more than usual).

Back