How to get rid of cats

Have "relocated" 2 more since my last post. At this rate I will be up all night lol. 2 of them were pretty messed up looking. I have been taking them to a open feild about 20 miles away. I even makde made sure it was not near a busy roadway to avoid them getting run over.. Jessica said I should put a BIG bag of cat food out there so thye wont want to come back.
sadnews.gif
Watch out for this one though you might need a bigger trap
laugh.gif

Hey Scumbags, many folks here have cats, cool? You Get it? How about the a#$hole Anti-Freeze and pellet gun stuff goes elsewhere.

Many of us do not feel the need to lord over another animal because of some insecurity, we don't need a huge dog to feel somehow special or clever and fashionable. So here's a big FU to EVERYONE advocating hurting cats or stating that cats are stupid, blah blah blah... So if an animal doesn't kiss your A55 and fetch a stick like your little freaking retarded servant it's bad??? Get a life... You've NEVER heard of a cat killing the neighbors baby, or wife, etc...

Besides, pellet guns can actually injure...

Airsoft is A LOT more fun, you can go full auto, and at best the pellets will leave a serious welt... Freaking Amateurs...
cool.gif

Cats shouldn't be out running the hood, that was cool in the 70s I think...
While I don't advocate pelleting or poisoning any animal I will say a wild cat is a problem. There is more of a chance of a feral/wild/stray/outdoor cat contracting rabies than your dog. while raccoons still hold the top spot guess which is usually second... The cat. I have two cats now... and spent close to 4 grand maybe more on cancer treatments for the last one.

So in a nutshell... I can understand your anger at people joking (which is how I perceived it) about antifreeze and pellet gun solutions.

People that live in a suburban area and have outdoor cats are pretty much douchebags... But so are people that start off their post with Hey Scumbags and then go on a dog rant.

You don't like something ... Act like a mod and not a jack ass.
jump9.gif
I hear what you're saying... Just remember that I don't care. Scumbags advocating cruelty to animals are just that, scumbags. I don't give a rats if someone takes offense to what I've said, what I've said is the truth plain and simple with a little extra dressing.

It takes a tiny little pea brain and small little pills to be cruel to an animal either by direct or indirect action. You're going to worry about my approach being a little to harsh? My words upsetting you? Grow up, ignore me if you don't like it there's an option for that.

I can't stand folks letting their cats run loose in town, it makes no sense at all, we agree on that as I am sure we agree that cruelty to animals is lame and pathetic.

Don't concern yourself with my approach, obviously there are folks here speaking in jest, I get it, but there's also a fair bit a Micheal Vic Style Scumbags advocating cruelty, screw em', they aren't worth a second thought and if I am going to "act like Mod" how about I just go ahead and grind a personal ax and BAN the scumbags... How about that?

No cause then it's "Personal" I cannot BAN somebody cause I think they are scum, but I can rant, and ***** and stomp my little feet till I feel better and maybe someone will open their eyes and say "Hey, Maybe I'm not clever and wise and cruelty sucks." Probably not, their busy saying "This Revlis A-hole sure thinks he's an E-toughguy" cause that's all their little heads can work out....

Or I'm an A$$hole and I just don't care...

Doesn't matter, really it doesn't, either way there's a line of freaking fragile ego folks, waiting to cry "FOUL" when they read something they don't like. I'm screwed either way, I delete a thread cause some sensitive Nancy cannot handle their own business and I'm an A$$, I don't delete or post, and I hear about how the Mods don't do anything and I'm an A$$... Fuggin whatever, IT'S A LOOSE LOOSE so at least by teeing off in public folks know where I stand without any sort of confusion... But then I'm a "mod" and I'm not allowed to shout when something stinks? Not likely.

There's a reason the Cap, and VA, and MC, and a few others are still "Admins" and this is one of them... As an Admin, teeing off really is uncool, as a plain ole' Moderator... It's just unprofessional, and I'm good with that.
poke.gif

Mostly I'm just an A-hole...
ignore me if you don't like it there's an option for that.

You can't ignore a mod....I've already tried!
laugh.gif
rock.gif
Oh, that's lame... Tell ya what, just tell me that you want to ignore me, then I'll be certain to let you know where I've posted so you can avoid those posts... How Bout that? Shouldn't be Too confusing...
laugh.gif

OK so yeah, I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!! HA HA HA HA HAH ---> Insert Evil cackle...
firedevil.gif

My bad though, I didn't know you couldn't ignore a mod... I'll start posting disclaimers...
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Scumbags, many folks here have cats, cool? You Get it?  How about the a#$hole Anti-Freeze and pellet gun stuff goes elsewhere.

Many of us do not feel the need to lord over another animal because of some insecurity, we don't need a huge dog to feel somehow special or clever and fashionable.  So here's a big FU to EVERYONE advocating hurting cats or stating that cats are stupid, blah blah blah... So if an animal doesn't kiss your A55 and fetch a stick like your little freaking retarded servant it's bad???  Get a life...  You've NEVER heard of a cat killing the neighbors baby, or wife, etc...  

Airsoft is A LOT more fun, you can go full auto, and at best the pellets will leave a serious welt...  Freaking Amateurs...  
cool.gif

While I don't advocate pelleting or poisoning any animal I will say a wild cat is a problem.  There is more of a chance of a feral/wild/stray/outdoor cat contracting rabies than your dog. while raccoons still hold the top spot guess which is usually second... The cat.  I have two cats now... and spent close to 4 grand maybe more on cancer treatments for the last one.  

So in a nutshell... I can understand your anger at people joking (which is how I perceived it) about antifreeze and pellet gun solutions.  

People that live in a suburban area and have outdoor cats are pretty much douchebags... But so are people that start off their post with Hey Scumbags and then go on a dog rant.  

jump9.gif
  I hear what you're saying...  Just remember that I don't care.  Scumbags advocating cruelty to animals are just that, scumbags.  I don't give a rats if someone takes offense to what I've said, what I've said is the truth plain and simple with a little extra dressing.

It takes a tiny little pea brain and small little pills to be cruel to an animal either by direct or indirect action.  You're going to worry about my approach being a little to harsh?  My words upsetting you?  Grow up, ignore me if you don't like it there's an option for that.

I can't stand folks letting their cats run loose in town, it makes no sense at all, we agree on that as I am sure we agree that cruelty to animals is lame and pathetic.

Don't concern yourself with my approach, obviously there are folks here speaking in jest, I get it, but there's also a fair bit a Micheal Vic Style Scumbags advocating cruelty, screw em', they aren't worth a second thought and if I am going to "act like Mod" how about I just go ahead and grind a personal ax and BAN the scumbags... How about that?

No cause then it's "Personal" I cannot BAN somebody cause I think they are scum, but I can rant, and ***** and stomp my little feet till I feel better and maybe someone will open their eyes and say "Hey, Maybe I'm not clever and wise and cruelty sucks." Probably not, their busy saying "This Revlis A-hole sure thinks he's an E-toughguy" cause that's all their little heads can work out....

Doesn't matter, really it doesn't, either way there's a line of freaking fragile ego folks, waiting to cry "FOUL" when they read something they don't like.  I'm screwed either way, I delete a thread cause some sensitive Nancy cannot handle their own business and I'm an A$$, I don't delete or post, and I hear about how the Mods don't do anything and I'm an A$$...  Fuggin whatever, IT'S A LOOSE LOOSE so at least by teeing off in public folks know where I stand without any sort of confusion... But then I'm a "mod" and I'm not allowed to shout when something stinks?  Not likely.  

There's a reason the Cap, and VA, and MC, and a few others are still "Admins" and this is one of them...  As an Admin, teeing off really is uncool, as a plain ole' Moderator...  It's just unprofessional, and I'm good with that.  
poke.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
  Oh, that's lame...   Tell ya what, just tell me that you want to ignore me, then I'll be certain to let you know where I've posted so you can avoid those posts...  How Bout that?  Shouldn't be Too confusing...  
laugh.gif

OK so yeah, I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!!  HA HA HA HA HAH   ---> Insert Evil cackle...  
firedevil.gif

My bad though, I didn't know you couldn't ignore a mod...  I'll start posting disclaimers...  
beerchug.gif
Geez don't take it so personal.....It was a JOKE. When I see an opportunity to make a funny I do it.
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Scumbags, many folks here have cats, cool? You Get it?  How about the a#$hole Anti-Freeze and pellet gun stuff goes elsewhere.

Many of us do not feel the need to lord over another animal because of some insecurity, we don't need a huge dog to feel somehow special or clever and fashionable.  So here's a big FU to EVERYONE advocating hurting cats or stating that cats are stupid, blah blah blah... So if an animal doesn't kiss your A55 and fetch a stick like your little freaking retarded servant it's bad???  Get a life...  You've NEVER heard of a cat killing the neighbors baby, or wife, etc...  

Airsoft is A LOT more fun, you can go full auto, and at best the pellets will leave a serious welt...  Freaking Amateurs...  
cool.gif

While I don't advocate pelleting or poisoning any animal I will say a wild cat is a problem.  There is more of a chance of a feral/wild/stray/outdoor cat contracting rabies than your dog. while raccoons still hold the top spot guess which is usually second... The cat.  I have two cats now... and spent close to 4 grand maybe more on cancer treatments for the last one.  

jump9.gif
  I hear what you're saying...  Just remember that I don't care.  Scumbags advocating cruelty to animals are just that, scumbags.  I don't give a rats if someone takes offense to what I've said, what I've said is the truth plain and simple with a little extra dressing.

It takes a tiny little pea brain and small little pills to be cruel to an animal either by direct or indirect action.  You're going to worry about my approach being a little to harsh?  My words upsetting you?  Grow up, ignore me if you don't like it there's an option for that.

Doesn't matter, really it doesn't, either way there's a line of freaking fragile ego folks, waiting to cry "FOUL" when they read something they don't like.  I'm screwed either way, I delete a thread cause some sensitive Nancy cannot handle their own business and I'm an A$$, I don't delete or post, and I hear about how the Mods don't do anything and I'm an A$$...  Fuggin whatever, IT'S A LOOSE LOOSE so at least by teeing off in public folks know where I stand without any sort of confusion... But then I'm a "mod" and I'm not allowed to shout when something stinks?  Not likely.  

There's a reason the Cap, and VA, and MC, and a few others are still "Admins" and this is one of them...  As an Admin, teeing off really is uncool, as a plain ole' Moderator...  It's just unprofessional, and I'm good with that.  
poke.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
  Oh, that's lame...   Tell ya what, just tell me that you want to ignore me, then I'll be certain to let you know where I've posted so you can avoid those posts...  How Bout that?  Shouldn't be Too confusing...  
laugh.gif

OK so yeah, I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!!  HA HA HA HA HAH   ---> Insert Evil cackle...  
firedevil.gif

My bad though, I didn't know you couldn't ignore a mod...  I'll start posting disclaimers...  
beerchug.gif
Geez don't take it so personal.....It was a JOKE. When I see an opportunity to make a funny I do it.
tounge.gif
goodboy.gif
it's okay he just woke up on the wrong side of Mars today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Scumbags, many folks here have cats, cool? You Get it? How about the a#$hole Anti-Freeze and pellet gun stuff goes elsewhere.

Many of us do not feel the need to lord over another animal because of some insecurity, we don't need a huge dog to feel somehow special or clever and fashionable. So here's a big FU to EVERYONE advocating hurting cats or stating that cats are stupid, blah blah blah... So if an animal doesn't kiss your A55 and fetch a stick like your little freaking retarded servant it's bad??? Get a life... You've NEVER heard of a cat killing the neighbors baby, or wife, etc...

Airsoft is A LOT more fun, you can go full auto, and at best the pellets will leave a serious welt... Freaking Amateurs...
cool.gif

While I don't advocate pelleting or poisoning any animal I will say a wild cat is a problem. There is more of a chance of a feral/wild/stray/outdoor cat contracting rabies than your dog. while raccoons still hold the top spot guess which is usually second... The cat. I have two cats now... and spent close to 4 grand maybe more on cancer treatments for the last one.

jump9.gif
I hear what you're saying... Just remember that I don't care. Scumbags advocating cruelty to animals are just that, scumbags. I don't give a rats if someone takes offense to what I've said, what I've said is the truth plain and simple with a little extra dressing.

It takes a tiny little pea brain and small little pills to be cruel to an animal either by direct or indirect action. You're going to worry about my approach being a little to harsh? My words upsetting you? Grow up, ignore me if you don't like it there's an option for that.

Doesn't matter, really it doesn't, either way there's a line of freaking fragile ego folks, waiting to cry "FOUL" when they read something they don't like. I'm screwed either way, I delete a thread cause some sensitive Nancy cannot handle their own business and I'm an A$$, I don't delete or post, and I hear about how the Mods don't do anything and I'm an A$$... Fuggin whatever, IT'S A LOOSE LOOSE so at least by teeing off in public folks know where I stand without any sort of confusion... But then I'm a "mod" and I'm not allowed to shout when something stinks? Not likely.

There's a reason the Cap, and VA, and MC, and a few others are still "Admins" and this is one of them... As an Admin, teeing off really is uncool, as a plain ole' Moderator... It's just unprofessional, and I'm good with that.

laugh.gif
rock.gif
Oh, that's lame... Tell ya what, just tell me that you want to ignore me, then I'll be certain to let you know where I've posted so you can avoid those posts... How Bout that? Shouldn't be Too confusing...
laugh.gif

OK so yeah, I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!! HA HA HA HA HAH ---> Insert Evil cackle...

My bad though, I didn't know you couldn't ignore a mod... I'll start posting disclaimers...
beerchug.gif
tounge.gif
goodboy.gif
laugh.gif
NO NO, I was being funny... Or at least trying. I knew you were kidding... Maybe my "sarcasm" bulb is burnt out...
idea3.gif

I took no offense, I am not that thin skinned... Just what are you implying anyway?! HUH HUH???

See kidding again, Sarcasm is hard to get across, just ask VA, used to spend minutes trying to sort out who was or wasn't actually angry because the sarcasm thing isn't working too well...

I'm good, People who are cruel to animals should be
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
sure, but I'm not actually all that grumpy today...

Cheers
jump9.gif

Rev.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif
[/quote]
tounge.gif
[/quote]
goodboy.gif
laugh.gif
[/quote]
Are you sure it wasn't uranus?
rock.gif

Ok, Ok.....I better stop before I get in trouble ( if'n I aint already )

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

I had NOTHING to do with Uranus...
wowold.gif
You cannot prove otherwise...
whistling.gif

I'm sorry but you walked right into this one.....

and I quote " Mostly I'm just an A-hole" ring a bell???

rofl.gif

Ok, for real....I quit...no more
poke.gif
@ Revlis

cool.gif

+1

cool.gif

jump9.gif

poke.gif

I don't fault you for your position. I agree with it. Just thought it was a little harsh and broad in approach. You have much more talent for castigation... I thought it was slipshod and undirected.
poke.gif

I don't think you would ban anyone for a personal reason and I don't think your an internet tough guy. You may be an Ahole but really who isn't.
biggrin.gif

poke.gif

cool.gif

jump9.gif

poke.gif

I don't fault you for your position.  I agree with it. Just thought it was a little harsh and broad in approach.  You have much more talent for castigation... I thought it was slipshod and undirected.
poke.gif

I don't think you would ban anyone for a personal reason and I don't think your an internet tough guy.  You may be an Ahole but really who isn't.
biggrin.gif
he has a nice watch collection
laugh.gif

poke.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
goodboy.gif
laugh.gif
NO NO, I was being funny...  Or at least trying.  I knew you were kidding...  Maybe my "sarcasm" bulb is burnt out...  
idea3.gif

I took no offense, I am not that thin skinned...  Just what are you implying anyway?!  HUH HUH???  

See kidding again, Sarcasm is hard to get across, just ask VA, used to spend minutes trying to sort out who was or wasn't actually angry because the sarcasm thing isn't working too well...

I'm good, People who are cruel to animals should be  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
sure, but I'm not actually all that grumpy today...

Cheers  
jump9.gif

Rev.
there just needs to ba a sarcasm smilie
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

god I am so confused should I feel guilty or not....dang...last time I posted the "Free Cat" on a forum I got "Censored" because some frilly dilly got offended......

I feel so little...... (anyone got a prozac or a beer?) maybe if I cough up a fur ball in empathy I will feel better

rofl.gif
(hope you know I like animals, it is their owners I despise)

I don't fault you for your position.  I agree with it. Just thought it was a little harsh and broad in approach.  You have much more talent for castigation... I thought it was slipshod and undirected.
poke.gif

I don't think you would ban anyone for a personal reason and I don't think your an internet tough guy.  You may be an Ahole but really who isn't.
biggrin.gif
Oh cum'on don't be a PUSSYcat!!!
banghead.gif

Don't back pedal now!!!
rock.gif

Let'm have it!
laugh.gif

god I am so confused should I feel guilty or not....dang...last time I posted the "Free Cat" on a forum I got "Censored" because some frilly dilly got offended......

I feel so little...... (anyone got a prozac or a beer?) maybe if I cough up a fur ball in empathy I will feel better

rofl.gif
(hope you know I like animals, it is their owners I despise)
I'm an avid cat person, but that FREE CAT picture kills me each and every time...I've shared it with the office staff over the years and most of us crack up, but there is one guy here that truly is offended by it, so I guess some just fail to find humor in something so painfully hysterical
laugh.gif

Back