How to get rid of cats

ditchdr

Registered
I live in a town home, and latley we have had a large amount of cats show up. I dont want them, cant say I am fond of cats, but there is no reason for any of them to be hurt, I just want them gone.. I kid you not I am sitting on my couch looking at 5 of them wandering around in my back yard.. They get into the trash, even tho I have poured bleach in the trash cans to detour the smell of trash, leave little paw prints on my truck and once on my bike.. Please help before I call Rambo or something.

Oh and I called the ASPCA, they told me ot catch them and bring them in, they wont do anyhting else.

Same problem here. Animal Contol turned the other way.

Trip to Wally World for a pellet gun. Getting better.
winkold.gif
and it's fun too!

r8

That was gonna be my next step, not to kill them, but to sting enough to make them change their mind about comming around here.

Got a new .22 for Xmas. Before that I was using a 12 ga. but that was too much of a mess.
rofl.gif

WOuld love to have a dog, but wife wont let me have a Great Dane or a Bull Mastiff. Something about we live in a town home and he would need a yard or something

This may sound gross but,if you pee in different spots around your yard the cats sense a bigger animal marking his teritory & leave.if that doesnt work a nice bowl of antifreeze may do the trick but,its not very humane if your into that sort of thing.

At this point I am not worried about being humain. I paid 7K for the paint job on my truck and it is scrached. Stupid animals are lucky I have not dug at antifreeze mote around my place.

At this point I am not worried about being humain. I paid 7K for the paint job on my truck and it is scrached. Stupid animals are lucky I have not dug at antifreeze mote around my place.
In that case, .22 would be my first option. Not very loud so it wont get alot of attention from neighbors.
winkold.gif

This may sound gross but,if you pee in different spots around your yard the cats sense a bigger animal marking his teritory & leave.
That actually works!

The trick is to watch where they pee, and
then pee on the same spot.

Otherwise your just peeing, outdoors.
smile.gif

The antifreeze thing works too but, you can go to jail for that.

Come to think of it, so can peeing outdoors.  
sadnews.gif

cat41.jpg

Wouldn't go to jail for shooting them though, well in Ohio you wouldn't
beerchug.gif

...might as well have fun....get a paint ball gun and improve your shooting

We had issues with our own cats on the cars, and the hubby was threatening to kill the cats or else. I did some shopping around and found a device that emits a high-frequency pitch (gives me migraines almost immediately, but supposedly inaudible to all the normal humans)...long story short, put it near your truck and when they jump up, it goes off and scares them away. It worked for us, just keep the battery (a 9 volt) fresh...might be worth a try, at least to save the paint job...

Link to a device similar to what I have

It pays to shop around...the one I found (that I can't locate right now) was cheaper...worked well...

Cats are stupid. I have a dog, yet they flirt with danger and roam in the backyard when he's not there then run like hell as he goes after them.

You shoot them, they'll come back.

I had a neighbor try couger piss on his garage door, the cats just peed more on his garage door.

Cats are just retarded or maybe they know they have 9 lives. They're attracted to living on the edge and in danger.

The noise thing probably works though...

Back