Ways to Kill a Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandevil

Registered
Hopefully my craigslist posting helps me out.

This cat decided to start pissing on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING recently!

It pissed on my dog's bed 3 times.

It pissed on my roomate's towels.

And now the final straw.

IT PISSED ON MY ******* LEATHERS. Specifically on the PANTS which are now soaked in cat piss. The hip pads are not removable so I have no idea what I should do to get them clean and not smelling like cat piss.

I'm getting rid of this cat. Period. Anyone hungry? Anyone have any creative ideas?

All I wanted to do was throw my leathers on and go for a ride while it was nice out, now I can't. How do I get them clean? I'm thinking even if I soaked them the smell wouldn't come out. Maybe leather cleaners? **** I don't know.

Skin the cat and use it's fur to clean the leathers.

With what's left of the hide, make a chamois to dry your bike after your post-ride wash.

Take the cat with you for the ride and don't offer him a helmet!

I used to feed cats to my Boa.

Would get kittens from the little girls that give them away at grocery store parking lots, take them home and feed them to the snake.

If I had extra I would shoot them and put them in a freezer for later thawing and feeding during non-kitten seasons.

Kinda cool, they'd be in his habitat doing that ryhthmic....meow, meow, meow then...... Smash! gurgle, gurgle, smash, boom, bam and all would go quiet.

Hey, its cheaper than buying rabbits AND it rid'd the world of another cat!

Bad thing though, those little girls coated one in flea powder and made the snake sick as he**.
Da*n kids...

Oh it's a her. She's spayed too. This pissing everywhere thing developed the last couple weeks. I have no idea why. She still poops in the litter box.

At first I thought my dog was doing it when my back was turned (poor Jack) but then the stains were popping up when he had been in his crate the whole time.

Here you go!

dog.jpg

Good luck getting rid of the smell. Maybe you won't be sitting at a red light this summer and all that heat in the right area.... well you get the point!
laugh.gif

Wonderful.

I hate this cat.

I wanted to get a one piece anyways but I cant afford it and now I can't even wear my pants. I HATE this cat. It ruined my whole day.

Your cat has most likely developed a urinary tract infection.  It's pretty common.  They begin to associate the burning with the litter box and urinate in other (sometimes obvious) places to let you know there is a problem.  Call the local vet and they will fix you up with some antibiotics to take care of it.  Try to get a liquid form which is easier to get in the cat than pills.  Unless you're good.  

As for your leathers I'll check with the wifey.  We have three cats and have had this problem before.  She's a whizz (no pun intented) at getting that nice cat piss smell out of the carpet and stuff.  Although it really pisses her off (no pun again) to have to do it.

My advise would be put the leathers on (outside), get on your busa, twist the fun grip to the limit and air 'em out quick.  Beyond that, I'd say rub 'em liberally with kerosine and light 'em off with a match.  
laugh.gif

...but again, I'll check with the wifey and post later.

I used to feed cats to my Boa.

Would get kittens from the little girls that give them away at grocery store parking lots, take them home and feed them to the snake.

If I had extra I would shoot them and put them in a freezer for later thawing and feeding during non-kitten seasons.

Kinda cool, they'd be in his habitat doing that ryhthmic....meow, meow, meow then...... Smash! gurgle, gurgle, smash, boom, bam and all would go quiet.

Hey, its cheaper than buying rabbits AND it rid'd the world of another cat!

Bad thing though, those little girls coated one in flea powder and made the snake sick as he**.
Da*n kids...
Just want to know if you're kidding or not?

My Female cat did the same thing for a month or two.
I did the same thing I did to a dog. I grab them and rub their whole face in it. Give em' a few whacks
with a paper... they stop eventually.

DO NOT SOAK YOUR LEATHER IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!

Buy some of that Carbon Blast deer spray and soak just the area.
also some Baking soda and peroxide works well. Other than those two things, no ideas about the padding.

Sorry man. I've been there though.

2nd on the infection. I have one cat that started pissing on everything and I just threw him outside. Problem solved.

Check the pet store for enzyme solution to clean the leathers.

Can you dry clean leather? I only own one leather jacket and it's only been worn a handful of times, so never had it cleaned.

IDK.

And feeding kittens to snakes is nasty.
argue.gif

Make a trip to the local pet store(PetsMart or Petco) and purchase "Natyre's Miracle in the spray bottle. It has an enzymes that gets rid of the sent and any stains, should work well on leather with no harm.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
rock.gif
wowold.gif

tounge.gif

We had a cat that would pee on the carpet from time to time, Hydrogen Peroxide got the smell and stain out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back