Wanna hear a horror story?

I thought that was just figure of speech when he said that.Just mabe sarcasim over a poor job.I cant believe mechanic honestly did that.

Hard to believe someone did that. Let him know that the word of his workmanship is being spread on internet forums. Perhaps the power of the internet get help to resolve this to be honest I would never let him touch the bike again perhaps courts or refund options.

Anyone ever remember years ago about the weekly show called unsolved mysteries. It would went along the lines as....after a customer picked up his bike from a local customized shop.......a week later the store owner has come up missing and never heard from again. No **** either.

Also speachless,really am...........................................................................sorry!

Anyone ever remember years ago about the weekly show called unsolved mysteries. It would went along the lines as....after a customer picked up his bike from a local customized shop.......a week later the store owner has come up missing and never heard from again. No **** either.

Wasn't that hosted by Robert Stack?

That sucks! You should take him on one of those court shows to get him national exposer as a low life!

there would be no way i could contain myself. he woulda carried a 10k azzwhoopin. i would of taken the shoelace as a slap in the face. if he is still breathing, you are a better person than I.

Back