Help me out here guys

all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

Sometimes we need to be reminded of how fortunate we truly are to have a basically new ride PAID FOR IN FULL. It's not like he doesn't have reliable transportation using the 05 Busa and it's far from being a non-handling slug if he has stickier tires on it.

If you've ever considered having a 2nd Hayabusa, now's the time to offer your son what it is worth MINUS the 20% you already paid into it.

Let your son live by whatever decisions he makes. It is part of manhood to make these decision for himself and you'll only "mother him" if you keep trying to make the best decisions for him however well intended your hopes or wishes.

He could always purchase it back from you later if you could part with it at that time. Become firm with your son and tell him how it is.

"Look here son, ...you will have many girlfriends in your life, but there will only be one NEW 05 Hayabusa. Cherish that which is virgin and yours alone!"
wink.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Sep. 21 2006,09:59) I just have one word to say to him.
"TURBO"
Yeah, that would do it! A turbo should remove the "gentleman" from his misconception of the Hayabusa's intended rider.
beerchug.gif

Well damn, I didn't expect this thread to turn into a pop smashing.
rock.gif

I'll kick him out of the house and throw his clothes in the front yard.

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 20 2006,10:52) Let him figure out how to sell his bike and buy a new one....are you gonna wipe his azz the rest of his life
rock.gif
See how he handles it...if he asks for advice that's ok...but let HIM figure this one out  
wink.gif
+1

Back