They got me!

(FastBusa @ May 18 2007,19:45) Pour a quart of oil on the ground under his bike tonight, I wonder if he would notice it?
Now that's some funny shid right there
laugh.gif

(TXBusa05LE @ May 18 2007,15:04) So last night I remove some of the excess brake fluid from the rear reservoir. Put everything back together and clean up…no problems.

This AM at work, I get a call from a guy downstairs who owns about 5 bikes. He says the Busa is leaking and asks if I’ll be right down. I say yes and go outside and straight to the rear brake. There’s a little drip, so I wipe it up, say thanks and start walking back in.

He says wait. You don’t see the leak? Keep in mind there’s a group of guys standing around too. I say no and he says yeah, it’s up there under the front of the motor behind the front tire.

So I take a closer look and sure enough there’s a little leak…a pile of rice!

Hahaha…Harley riders!
guns.gif
I friend where I used to work years ago rode a HD and did that to me once as I was getting off work. We all had a good laugh about it. That night I went over to another friends house who works on bikes and he gave me a few valves and some burnt oil. Guess what was under HD boys bike the next day.
laugh.gif

(FastBusa @ May 18 2007,16:45) Pour a quart of oil on the ground under his bike tonight, I wonder if he would notice it?
FastBusa, done this and it is hilarious to watch the owner go ape S**T!

Back