They got me!

TXBusa05LE

Registered
So last night I remove some of the excess brake fluid from the rear reservoir. Put everything back together and clean up…no problems.

This AM at work, I get a call from a guy downstairs who owns about 5 bikes. He says the Busa is leaking and asks if I’ll be right down. I say yes and go outside and straight to the rear brake. There’s a little drip, so I wipe it up, say thanks and start walking back in.

He says wait. You don’t see the leak? Keep in mind there’s a group of guys standing around too. I say no and he says yeah, it’s up there under the front of the motor behind the front tire.

So I take a closer look and sure enough there’s a little leak…a pile of rice!

Hahaha…Harley riders!
guns.gif

laugh.gif
thats great. you shoulda taken 90% of that rice and put it under their bike cause about that much of a harley is made out of the u.s. HA!

White or Brown rice
rock.gif

I only ask because the white rice leaks out the front forks!
The brown rice comes from the engine when it leaks out the muffler bearing!

Don't forget to check the blinker fluid pork fried rice!

We rode with some Harley guys to dinner and they did that to us as we were getting ready to ride back.So the next time we took a handful of nuts and bolts w/us and asked them as we were leaving if they needed to borrow our wrenches to tighten their rattletraps back up before somethin fell off.

It's all in good fun aint it!!
tounge.gif

just tell them that those Jap suspension and electronics on their (so called American Bikes) make them just as much as a Rice burner as yours.

Pour a quart of oil on the ground under his bike tonight, I wonder if he would notice it?

Another co-worker bought a 2003 heritage soft tail . I caught him at least 6 times fussing over it today . He asked me why I didn't ride my bike today . I look up at a clear sky and said it looks like rain . He says naw , I checked before I rode in and there was a 0% chance of rain today and thru the weekend . I say yesterday there was a 30% chance and the day before a 60% chance and it didn't rain a drop . Today its gonna rain . Quiting time its pouring cats and dogs and his pretty studded leather saddle bags are getting good and soaked .

Back