VMAN 1300 Shirt needs a good home

Hope that shirt is spoken for, I sure do miss the big guy. He was such a passionate person to be around, he loved life and all those he shared it with.

Miss Kevin so much...my shirt is MIA, well, I know where it is, just waiting for it to be returned *sigh*

It means a lot to me...

Remember these shirts?????
IMG_3681.jpg

Very interested Doug!

John I have not forgotten this, just been crazy busy!

Send me your address and the shirt is yours.. which one do you want? I will get it to you quickly.

Cap...

Thanks Everyone for Bring Back Such Fond Memories !! I believe Kev was about 2 or 3 when I put him upon the gas tank of my Sports er and gave Him His First Ride. And to watch Him take it to a higher level. I too remember coming home on leave and He was so excited to show me his new bike. It was a big Suzuki, had a 5lb bottle of nitrogenous, with a 10 to 12 ft wheelie bar. Take it for a ride. Are you crazy. He was drag racing at the time. As you all know, I have always rode Harley's', Triumphs or Indians. Well; since I last seen or talked to most of you. My boss got my cherry about riding a crotch rocket. He called me one Sunday afternoon; Told me to bring my helmet and meet the Cops across the street from our wrecker place. They had a bike needed to impound. Well it was a R-1. You guys would've laughed your asses off, seeing me on that thing... I just rode it across a 5 lane into our garage. My legs were sticking straight out. Don't know how you all do it. Again A BIG THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK MEMORIES !!!!

I remember meeting and riding with Kevin/Vman...Busa Bash '06? maybe?...I knew he had to be a cool kid and great person when I saw something like "Fat Kid Racing Team" stickers on his Busa along with "Christian Sportbiker" stickers and the he laid down the Titanium knee pucks to become...

"The Human Sparkler"

and lit up the lives of all who knew him. :)

Here's a pic of Kev I took when a bunch of us high profilers were having breakfast and making the best of a wet day on The Dragon...

06FBASH5.jpg

06FBASH10.jpg

06FBASH6.jpg

Back