WHERES THE BLONDE BASH PICS!!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, some of you may know, VMan and I kinda started this shirt to wear at the bash... Unfortunately, I wrecked before heading to the bash, so i didn't get to do my part for Michelle... I did however request pics of Kevin and Paul holding mine for a pic... Anyone have one?

I've seen some of these....

No worries, brudda! We gotcha covered!

Well, here's what's going to the CROT:

CIMG3278__Medium_.JPG

I was told my name was gonn be forged in initials on the bottom!
laugh.gif
Did yall beat Jon to it and hang it up?

Your name is there - to the right of the 'h' in 'Bash'. Someone had already signed it by the time we talked to you.

Ben, I wanted to call you but my phone died
mad.gif

I cannot say how surprised I was!! That was the best thing anyone's ever done for me and I was beyond shocked
laugh.gif

I wish like hell you'd been there
sad.gif
Glad to know one of the shirts is going up at CROT
laugh.gif
That was just the best...I want pics that Doug took of everyone in pink!

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,09:51) Ben, I wanted to call you but my phone died
mad.gif

I cannot say how surprised I was!!  That was the best thing anyone's ever done for me and I was beyond shocked
laugh.gif

sad.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I figured I'd call you from home since I wasn't across the fire and drunk caling you...

I wish I was there too... Missed getting to meet a BUNCH of people... Missed Vman's and I's plan of the shirt too...
biggrin.gif
Oh well. I'd have been pissed off watching everyone ride the gap while I'm busa-less...

laugh.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 30 2007,11:52)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,09:51) Ben, I wanted to call you but my phone died
mad.gif

I cannot say how surprised I was!!  That was the best thing anyone's ever done for me and I was beyond shocked
laugh.gif

sad.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I figured I'd call you from home since I wasn't across the fire and drunk caling you...

I wish I was there too... Missed getting to meet a BUNCH of people... Missed Vman's and I's plan of the shirt too...
biggrin.gif
Oh well. I'd have been pissed off watching everyone ride the gap while I'm busa-less...
Ben, plenty would have offered you their bikes...I know I would have! I wish like hell you'd been there, so make plans for next year!!!

No excuses...
poke.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:55)
Ben, plenty would have offered you their bikes...I know I would have!  I wish like hell you'd been there, so make plans for next year!!!

No excuses...  
poke.gif

biggrin.gif
I wouldn't have been able to ride anyway... busted up arm...

As long as I'm not in school at this point next year (looking at MMI then opening a shop) I WILL be there...

(yamahor @ Apr. 30 2007,16:24)
Ben, plenty would have offered you their bikes...I know I would have!  I wish like hell you'd been there, so make plans for next year!!!

No excuses...  
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

As long as I'm not in school at this point next year (looking at MMI then opening a shop) I WILL be there...
Good luck with the schooling and shop Ben.

P.

beerchug.gif

(Postal @ Apr. 30 2007,13:05)
(yamahor @ Apr. 30 2007,16:24)

No excuses...  
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

Good luck with the schooling and shop Ben.

P.

beerchug.gif
Thanks Tom. It's not a guarentee I'm gonna do that, but it's an idea I've got.

Back