New member because of the busa bash

BigBadBlueKat

Registered
Well I told everyone at the bash that I would join so here I am. . . . I would like to thank everyone I met at the bash, NCBusa, WarBaby, Jinxter, VMan, etc for being such great company and riding buddies. I had a great time meeting everyone and I hope to make it to more events.

Welcome aboard! PICS please!
cool.gif

welcome aboard....

and you must fulfill the rookie initiation procedure.....shaving your nads, streakin down the hallway (or street) screaming like Tarzan at the top of your lungs. You must then hop on the bike (still in birthday suit) and bounce up and down singing "It's a small world after all" in your best female voice.

Then, you can be considered amongst the greats.....
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114057555 -->

welcome aboard....

and you must fulfill the rookie initiation procedure.....shaving your nads, streakin down the hallway (or street) screaming like Tarzan at the top of your lungs. You must then hop on the bike (still in birthday suit) and bounce up and down singing "It's a small world after all" in your best female voice.

don't foret to post the video for proof.

Welcome aboard.

welcome aboard....

tounge.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Welcome to "The Borg" (Busa .org) Jeremy...prepare yourself for assimulation and it was a pleasure riding 28 with you this past weekend.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back