Another new member from the Bash!

RRDugas

Registered
what's up everyone, thanks for letting a honda slacker hang out with you guys. everyone i met was really cool, and i had a great time. I hope to meet some more of you guys in may.
Deals Gap was awesome, although i was dumbfounded at all the Busa bashing from the Busa bash. Funny how things get started. Anywayz, next time we'll have to remember to bring an extra truckload or so of wood!

thanks again!!!

was good to have you with us! look forward to seeing you at the next one
cool.gif

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Your not the only one on this board with a Honda
wink.gif

what's up everyone,  thanks for letting a honda slacker hang out with you guys.  everyone i met was really cool, and i had a great time.  I hope to meet some more of you guys in may.
Deals Gap was awesome,  although i was dumbfounded at all the Busa bashing from the Busa bash.  Funny how things get started. Anywayz, next time we'll have to remember to bring an extra truckload or so of wood!  

thanks again!!!
It was great having you there and welcome to the board. I believe a truck load of wood was delivered Sunday afternoon, lol. And the swing set will be reinforced with additional hardware. Now where is my chain saw?

Hope to see you at the next one.

The Busa does take a beating from people who have never spent any time on one or around them in the curves. All that is looked at is the weight and wheelbase and the asumption that it is heavy and wont handle.

i've seen first hand how a good rider can whip the busa around in the twisties and it can be an impressive sight. Sorry, but i thought i had some good footage of you guys on the dragon, but my camera (and myself) screwed up, and all i have are a few pictures. I'll try to post those in a little bit. Me and Paul hit some twisties on the edge of Wv; he can get the Busa over quite well, i will try to get some footage when i get my camera fixed, until the next meet anywayz!

as for the swingset:
firedevil.gif

Ryan rides a 600RR. Funny thing is, he had a new Alpinestars racing suit hanging in the hotel room for our ride. Only when we left he had on his jeans as he figured we'd be back in alittle bit. So he ended up riding the dragon in jeans.:D
Oh well, there's always next time for those leathers Ryan.

For those who don't understand the burning refrences, let's just say we could of had one hell of a HUGE bonfire going if we all stayed up alittle longer.:laugh:

In the infamous words of Beavis&Butthead "FIRE!, FIRE!, FIRE!"

Back