Vman Shirt Graphic...

I would also like 2 if possible, and someone set up a pp addy for donations for Brenda. Kevin was/is a great friend/man indeed. I want to help as much as i can. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

For those that are going to the Bash, pick them up there; for those who are not send me PM with mailing address info and I'll slip them in the mail.

Hey Sky...off topic but Dan and I are at the Micro Wed to Sunday, if you DO get time to stop by the bash I got couch or floor space for ya! Just anted to let ya know...thanks for doing this BTW, awesome of you bro...:bowdown:

Hey Sky...off topic but Dan and I are at the Micro Wed to Sunday, if you DO get time to stop by the bash I got couch or floor space for ya! Just anted to let ya know...thanks for doing this BTW, awesome of you bro...:bowdown:

I'm at the Phillips. :poke:

I am hoping to make it out on Wed - Fri afternoon. I've got to pick up someone from the airport in Nashville around 8PM Friday night so I'll have to be back by then (could still get in a ride on Friday). Hoping for good weather! Thanks much for the offer!

I'm hard at work on the stickers!!

IMG_0010.jpg

I would like at least one of those, thinkin windscreen or front fender. :thumbsup:

Now THAT'S a toy I need in the garage!! What's a printer like that run?? :laugh:

That little one in the front runs somewhere around $16K and the big one in the back runs around $22K...they are commercial graphics printers/plotters. We sell them (which is why I get to use it for practically free; we have to put them out to demo, and they have to be used to keep the ink from drying up and clogging them). My only cost was the vinyl (which we sell too).

I would like at least one of those, thinkin windscreen or front fender. :thumbsup:

I was thinking a great spot for all to mount is front windscreen; that way, if you pass someone it will be obvious they are a Bash member. Would also show up good on the group pic. Kinda like a black armband. The vinyl won't hurt the windshield will peel off cleanly.

Back