Vman Shirt Graphic...

LA Busa

Top 5 Femme Moto Finisher
Donating Member
Registered
Probably not enough time here but it would be friggin awesome if someone could make some decals of that graphic on the back of the Vman tribute shirt!

I know Mr. Busa would like to have one...

I sent the graphic to a decal company here.

Getting Dawn to check with Cap to make sure its permissable.

If it aint too expensive, maybe I'll get some pounded out....

I feel like a putz replying to my own thread.......

Anyhoo, $20.00 set up fee, $3.25 per vinyl decal.
4" circle with graphic and color just as is on the shirt.
No minimum order, they can stamp them out in mass with a moments notice.

Thoughts????

Thoughts????

If you can PM me the finished graphic, I have a vinyl printer sitting here in my back office, depending on how many you want to print I'll do it for free and get some down to the bash somehow....

Well thats neat!

Free beats $3.25 everytime!

I just right-clicked the image at Cap's shirt site and emailed it to a decal company and asked that they be in a 4" circular format.

I was only gonna get as many as folks might want, thought they'd be a cool tool box decal, something for the bike at The Bash, that sorta thing. Way to honor / remember Kev and all he ever did for me (us).
Since your in TN, I am sure we can get them to The Bash, that is.. if'n Cap is cool with it.

Pound em out, I am sure we can scrape up enough cash to cover your costs!

Thoughts????

You can talk to yourself as long as you don't answer yourself, oh wait to late. I'll have the funny farm get you padded room ready. :laugh:

LA Busa, I got the graphic off the t-shirt site (Black), but didn't I see one in another thread that was on a white background? If so, can someone PM me the link? I'd like to contrast the two and see which one shows up best.

Also, need CAP's permission as it's his graphic. CAP?

Ok, here is sample; what do you think? With CAP's permission to use the image (Captain?), how many should I bring/send? And who should I get them to for distribution at the bash since I can't be there?

It's vinyl, so it will peel right off won't hurt paint.

decal.jpg

Last edited:
Cap said ok. Need to find someone who will be responsible for seeing these get distributed at the bash; may want to UPS them to you just in case I really can't come at all. Somebody PM me.

If you are taking like 10$ each I will take two of them... After his memorial service, I got a good idea where you can send the profits too..

I would bet his church softball team would love to have a few extra $$ for traveling and doing their thing :) (they really are on a mission :))

LA Busa, I got the graphic off the t-shirt site (Black), but didn't I see one in another thread that was on a white background? If so, can someone PM me the link? I'd like to contrast the two and see which one shows up best.

Also, need CAP's permission as it's his graphic. CAP?

Perfect!
Been outta pocket today spending more money on the Ducati..... Got to stop this buying new bikes stuff.....

I'll shoot yas a PM dude!

Last edited:
Here's what I'd like to recommend. I do not want any money for these; I will not accept any money for these because I didn't do it for personal profit.

I will bring (or get) a quantity to the bash (a hundred or so) as a GIFT. IF a responsible person who knows the family could help, just put out a jar for donations (and is responsible to see that the money gets to the right place for VMAN1300's family), then that would be fine by me.

I didn't know Kevin, but he was helpful to me getting ready for last year's Bash; a guy that gave so freely of his time and knowledge would appreciate the return of the favor.

OK?

My reward would be to see one on the screen of every bike in the Bash Group Shot (since I can't be there too)

Last edited:
I would like to get a couple. I can not make it to the bash. Skydiver PM me please when you can. Thanks.

Back