Shirts shirts shirts

WOW guys you are rockin the shirt thing... I already have 11 shirts paid for, plus the ones that are sold here in OKC. It should not take very long at all to get the minnimum order. My wife and I were talking about fronting the money for 72 more shirts and having them on hand so that when orders come in we can ship them out right then.. We will see what the demand for the shirts is before we make any decisions. So far they are going quickly... Howlin_Mad has the record so far... Also so everyone knows I WILL NOT give out any of your personal information to anyone.. It is mine and mine alone!!!! Thanks guys

Captain
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
ernaehrung021.gif
:usa: :usa:

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

cap.,

We should be able to get closer to your needs before you put out.

COME ON GANG LET'S ROCK AND ROLL ON THIS. WE HAVE OVER 2200 MEMBERS ALL WE NEED IS .03 PERCENT

17 your kidding me!! What the hell Ladies and Gentlemen I ordered 4. Get on the band wagon!!

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

cap, have a small prob. NO CREDIT CARD!!

I want a couple of shirts but how do I get you the money you need??

HELP!!!

:hammerhead:

Mail it to me at the following address, you are in Texas so it could be here in a couple of days. Or pay someone cash you know that does have a credit card and when you order the shirt online just put your address as the shipping address. Either way man your close enough if your check bounces I can have GWEEDO at your door in a few hours.

Captain
PO Box 162
Newcastle Ok. 73065

cool.gif

Captain:
Did you leave out the "L" in Newcastle? I know where that's at. It's about three exits south of me off I44.

Glad you are all ok after that water heater incident.

Yep, the L is in and I-44 runs right through the middle of town.... Call me and we can go ride ! 3 exits would put you about 119th street?

Exactly. 119th and May ave., Rivendell Addition. I ride to Tinker AFB every day. I don't have your phone number. email me at DanoE3@aol.com. The E3 is for E3 AWACS. I teach crewmembers.

I think that we have crossed paths on the Interstate before, what color busa?

cap, you dont have to worry about sending out the hired hands. I wouldnt send you a check that would bounce.

anyways, I found some one that will let me use there card, its all good.

I NOW WILL HAVE BUSA SHIRTS!!!!
aktion035.gif

Captain
I have a black and silver 2001 model. My wife and I go riding around your neck of the woods. Nice open country out there...and the Braums ice cream store is one of the best. Everybody out there needs to come to Oklahoma for the ice cream at Braums. Oh yea, I'd like a couple of shirts also. Maybe we can go riding this holiday weekend.

Ok Guys we are at 22 and its moving faster now. Keep em comin the sooner we get the magic number the sooner they get ordered.

Captain
This afternoon or early evening (Saturday) would be good for me. I'll meet you at Braums if you can get away. Just post a time here and I'll check back. I'll be the guy with the most powerful motorcycle on the planet.

Let me check on a few things, you interested in Bricktown tonight? I am at work right now working a power outage but should be home soon.

Ok guys we are at 32 on the board plus the orders we have here, we are really close to the order so if there is someone that wants them you better order them now.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

sleepy.gif
Ok Howlin' I got 5! Go Army!

One for each kid and a few spares.

Back