Bash 08 Shirt Ideas

How about this one?
I like this one Cap.
smile.gif

like the PD idea,lets see the new design, either way I'm in for at least 2
cool.gif

and i would want hayabusa.org on it. I want to represent. It's nice to see someone with one on so you know you know em'
cool.gif

Embroidered hoodies How about something like this? (this is embroidered and I did my best to rip your design..

I also have a local lady that does embroidered jackets... she does not have this sic designer software..

I like #2 but with a Kanji in the background and minus the paint splatter stuff.

Embroidered hoodies How about something like this?  (this is embroidered and I did my best to rip your design..

I also have a local lady that does embroidered jackets... she does not have this sic designer software..
Some embroidered options in a sweatshirt or hoodie would be great. I love embroidered clothing, they just look nicer and last alot longer jmho I don't mean just embroidered just as another option for some folks

Never have enough light jackets... embroidered just makes em nicer to wear
smile.gif

Embroidered hoodies How about something like this?  (this is embroidered and I did my best to rip your design..

Some embroidered options in a sweatshirt or hoodie would be great. I love embroidered clothing, they just look nicer and last alot longer jmho  I don't mean just embroidered just as another option for some folks
You need to see GSXcite!!! He can hook you up on the embroidary....

Some embroidered options in a sweatshirt or hoodie would be great. I love embroidered clothing, they just look nicer and last alot longer jmho  I don't mean just embroidered just as another option for some folks
You need to see GSXcite!!! He can hook you up on the embroidary....
ThumbsUp.gif
sounds like a group buy
laugh.gif

What is this "Busa Bash" and how and where do I attend?

Edit:

Oops nevermind I found the Bash thread! Sounds like fun! And Robbinsville is just right up the road!

Back