Bash Shirts

That would be cool, facing each other!

Old blood to new blood!

+1, maybe smoking the tires a bit...kinda like this shot with Busa's~!~

EDIT:: oops, I didn't see this has gone 5 pages already and showing some nice ideas...

Jump 2.jpg

Last edited:
How about......

On the back, w/ mild graphics:

BUSA BASH, SPRING 2010
ROBBINSVILLE, NC

On the front......left, right, or centered:

Two fist sized KANJI
HAYABUSA.ORG

Offered in black, ash gray, white, and pink....short or long sleeves. Simple but to the point!

Last edited:
How about one that says "Wish you were here" for all us that can't be there:banghead:

Or "Everyone else went to the Bash and all I got was this T-shirt":(

J/K have fun and be safe ya bunch a hoons.
Bubba
Yea that would be nice cause i cant make it either :thumbsup:

I gave up, at this point i dont think we will have Bash shirts...

do huh whadya who wha? ???

Make sumthin and go with it Capt, folks just want a shirt the graphics are less important as long as its not silly :laugh: :beerchug:

We can do a quick 3 day poll with the 3 most popular designs and run with it if that makes it easier ? Just thinkin out loud

Last time I bought a shirt from you it took me a paypal dispute to get me ashirt and then it was the wrong color and 2 sizes to big.I was just happy to get something.

Last time I bought a shirt from you it took me a paypal dispute to get me ashirt and then it was the wrong color and 2 sizes to big.I was just happy to get something.

Whatever! Send me the details and I will send your money back. I have strived to make sure people were taken care of...

If memory recalls correctly you filed a dispute without telling me there was a problem AND I offered to refund your money or you could change the order so don't pull the woe is me routine....

cap

just make the darn shirts
tell people you got 2 choices
take it
or
leave it
i will take one but pay you for it at the bash 2xl

Whatever! Send me the details and I will send your money back. I have strived to make sure people were taken care of...

If memory recalls correctly you filed a dispute without telling me there was a problem AND I offered to refund your money or you could change the order so don't pull the woe is me routine....

cap

Gotta say Cap, you go above and WAAAAAAAYYYYY beyond for the members, I for one appreciate you for everything you do for us :beerchug:

I can toss a thread together with images and get the poll started if you want? :thumbsup:

Ok, here's the ones we have so far, just to recap

I'm working on the falcon/busa logo one still, illustrator isnt my friend :whistle:

Bash-2010-shirt.jpg

fallenriders1.jpg

PeregrineFalconAnatum.jpg

Hey CAp, just make whatever you want, I really dont think anyone at the Bash NOT buying one because of the design. Its your kitchen, you cook and we eat.

we know you will come up with something great. Just do what ya want and we will like it. :) would seem strange not to have a bash shirt for 2010.

Well that sure is going to help us get shirts for the Bash! Thanks for chiming in :moon::moon::moon:

Don't worry about it Doug it's not about the shirts! Just come and have fun!

Back