Bash shirts who's interested?

I need to replace all of my .org shirts since I'm down 2 sizes....long and short sleeve!

Cap, now you have some feedback, make a shirt design, offer it in a couple of color shirts, but don't let anyone know what the design looks like, until they get it in the mail. I know everyone will like the design you do. That would make it fun I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cap, now you have some feedback, make a shirt design, offer it in a couple of color shirts, but don't let anyone know what the design looks like, until they get it in the mail. I know everyone will like the design you do. That would make it fun I think.
Posted via Mobile Device

No refunds either! :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Im in for two 2XL shirts prefer Gen 1. But anything would be nice .Thanks for making this happen

Posted via Mobile Device

sounds good, some of my older shirts are showing some wear and tear and i need some replacements! :laugh:

Back