We made some new shirts this weekend

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We made these shirts this weekend playing around. This is the artwork on the front of the shirts, nothing on the back...... Is anyone interested? If so you guys call out here and if there is a demand I will put on bike shirts..

CAp

shirt_flag_003.jpg

Please forgive the fact that my son has on two shirts and he doesnt know how to tuck in his shirt...... I had to make him pull his pants up and tuck in the shirt... All the time trying to get him to smile instead of flashing gang signs.......

cap

(captain @ Jul. 16 2007,16:41) Please forgive the fact that my son has on two shirts and he doesnt know how to tuck in his shirt...... I had to make him pull his pants up and tuck in the shirt... All the time trying to get him to smile instead of flashing gang signs.......

cap
Now that is funny! Just for that I will take 3, one sized for my eight year old boy, probably a small, a medium for the wife, and an XL for me. Let me know when and how much and I will paypal you. I am still laughing, because my son does the same thing.
jump9.gif

How about a 4" Kanji about 3"- 4" from the collar in the center on the back?

I would rather see this design on the Back with the Kanji logo on the left breast.. (oops did I say breast)
blush.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,19:15) I would rather see this design on the Back with the Kanji logo on the left breast.. (oops did I say breast)
blush.gif
I said put em on the back too but my wife said no, I cant argue with her......

(captain @ Jul. 16 2007,18:15)
(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,19:15) I would rather see this design on the Back with the Kanji logo on the left breast.. (oops did I say breast)
blush.gif
I said put em on the back too but my wife said no, I cant argue with her......
Yes you can! You just won't win!! I met your wife and Rick's wife and now I know!! LOL!!!
beerchug.gif
Just a suggestion then. Keep the flag up front, but put a Kanji and the oRg on the back?
rock.gif

(captain @ Jul. 16 2007,19:41) Please forgive the fact that my son has on two shirts and he doesnt know how to tuck in his shirt...... I had to make him pull his pants up and tuck in the shirt... All the time trying to get him to smile instead of flashing gang signs.......

cap
and wearing layers man, WTF
ices_rofl.gif

Back