Bash shirts who's interested?

i would love to have one, but too bad i wont be able to make it.....Duty calls

Im so glad i broke my leg. No duty for 6 months and counting :rofl:
Yes I am not sorry i broke my leg. i said it!

I want a tshirt.... but I couldnt feel right about it for not attending the bash :laugh:

i'm in...would prefer black t-shirts but don't care about design or which kanji as long as it has Busa Bash 2011 on it

why not put the Gen II kanji on the back and a Gen I one on the front (over my heart :laugh:)...it's not like you see both of them at one time and anyone who knows the difference would understand :beerchug:

i'm in...would prefer black t-shirts but don't care about design or which kanji as long as it has Busa Bash 2011 on it

why not put the Gen II kanji on the back and a Gen I one on the front (over my heart :laugh:)...it's not like you see both of them at one time and anyone who knows the difference would understand :beerchug:
Long winded! :whistle:

Long winded! :whistle:

:moon: i'm off work, it's 37 degrees, my garage is not heated, it's supposed to rain for the next two days, i'm wide awake, bored out of my mind, there's nothing on tv, i don't have anything else to do but keep a watchful eye on you to make sure you don't start posting spam or smut!! :thumbsup:

I'll take one too. I vote black shirt, I can't keep a white shirt white too long (messy Marvin).
Posted via Mobile Device

Fastfrogg007 had a good idea, just flip a coin and let fate decide.

Really doesnt matter which to me though,just want the kanji. More folks seem to want genII, so just go for that or make some genI and some genII ????

I was thinking the same thing!

Just got this one in Black.. Maybe you could do this with Busa Bash 2011 over the top!
I dunno :whistle:

IMAG0037.jpg

Back