Bash Shirts

Cap- I think the "Hayabusa" text should be thinner lines and almost faded in the bachground and the "Busa Bash 2010" be more bold. Higher contrast overall

thats my .02

Last edited:
Im good with whatever do have Busa Bash 2010 somewhere the 129 on front looked good last year, and please no pink Make plenty for a real men XXL Thanks

I think the whole idea of the Spring Bash is a getting together of busa riders and ride the Smokey Mt. roads. Seeing that the roads consist of 2 main names. Deals Gap and the Tail Of The Dragon. I think that the shirts should consist of a Gen I bike on the far side of the gap welcoming the Gen II coming over the near side. Kind of a the old welcoming in the new young gun. Same as the group welcoming in the new members to meet the older members meeting to ride as one. I guess you could put a dragon tail in it somwhere. Putting the busas facing each other, looks as if there is some kind of confrontation, instead of a unity . I'm new this year and from what I hear our fallen members would have been the first ones to welcome the newer members to the family/group/club. My idea of the shirt goes along with this whole philosophy.
Just my $.02 .:welcome:

A shirt would be GREAT!!!! I'd Be in on that!!! Graffix.i dunno. Txt, something simple........ 2010 'Busa Bash. And of course a plug for Hayabusa.org.......... just a thought....

i think with the gen1 and gen2 nose to nose is a cool idea, underneath it could say something to the effect of, "its not a fight it's just sibling rivalry" or something like that.........

I also think it would be cool to incorporate don and kevin somehow into the shirt, something like, "forever, they ride among us".............

Just tossing stuff out there...............

1000+

do we have a final design for these yet? I know there's a few suggestions floating so just curious :cool: either way I'm in for 2 XXL :)

Nope, I just let people argue back and forth and try to pick out the peices in the middle...

I liked the one you posted earlier in this thread Cap....looked fine to me. :thumbsup:

shirt.jpg

Last edited:
You could use the Kanji as the main background and have both Gen I and Gen II facing each other. The falcon you could have over the top with it's wings spread open.

I'm totally new. And Please 1000 pardons if I am speaking out of turn..........

Perhaps a Kanji..... Fist sized, centered in the front of the shirt, so you could still see it with a Motorcycle Jacket unzipped, with Hayabusa.Org in a small font underneath.

With the BUSA BASH Proposed Graffic on the back??
Just my .02 cents.......

FWIW...

On the back have:

Hayabusa Logo - Old
Busa Bash
Robbinsville, NC (or "The Dragon" if not trademarked ????)
Hayabusa Logo - New
(and possibly the nose to nose in black outline form to save on colors)

On the Front breast:
Kanji
Spring 2010

(sorry no graphics, I'm challenged that way).

The one presented is a bit busy for me. I like the idea of the Busa Bash on the back, but without repeating so much, have the dates on the front.

I'm in for 2 :thumbsup:

I also like Tom's "Sibling Rivalry" suggestion..

Maybe also:

On the back:

I was at the Bash!
<Gen1><Gen2>
Robbinsville, NC

Front breast:
Busa Bash
Spring 2010
(in a circle with Kanji in the center.)

Another:

On the back:
Busa Bash 2010
<Large Kanji>
Good Times, Good Friends

On the back:
Busa Bash
<nose to nose graphics>
If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand

On the back:
Busa Bash
<Kanji>
We're not bashing Busa's - we're bashing everything else!

Ok, I'll shut up now... ;)

I'm totally new. And Please 1000 pardons if I am speaking out of turn..........

Perhaps a Kanji..... Fist sized, centered in the front of the shirt, so you could still see it with a Motorcycle Jacket unzipped, with Hayabusa.Org in a small font underneath.

With the BUSA BASH Proposed Graffic on the back??
Just my .02 cents.......

FWIW...

On the back have:

Hayabusa Logo - Old
Busa Bash
Robbinsville, NC (or "The Dragon" if not trademarked ????)
Hayabusa Logo - New
(and possibly the nose to nose in black outline form to save on colors)

On the Front breast:
Kanji
Spring 2010

(sorry no graphics, I'm challenged that way).

The one presented is a bit busy for me. I like the idea of the Busa Bash on the back, but without repeating so much, have the dates on the front.

I'm in for 2 :thumbsup:

Both good ideas......

Back