Bash 08 Shirt Ideas

good Doug, it has all the necesities and sharp
thumb_up.gif

Embroidered hoodies How about something like this?  (this is embroidered and I did my best to rip your design..

I also have a local lady that does embroidered jackets... she does not have this sic designer software..
Some embroidered options in a sweatshirt or hoodie would be great. I love embroidered clothing, they just look nicer and last alot longer jmho  I don't mean just embroidered just as another option for some folks
You need to see GSXcite!!! He can hook you up on the embroidary....
ThumbsUp.gif
sounds like a group buy
laugh.gif
If any of you want some custom work done just shoot me a PM.

Embroidered hoodies How about something like this?  (this is embroidered and I did my best to rip your design..

I also have a local lady that does embroidered jackets... she does not have this sic designer software..
Some embroidered options in a sweatshirt or hoodie would be great. I love embroidered clothing, they just look nicer and last alot longer jmho  I don't mean just embroidered just as another option for some folks
ThumbsUp.gif
sounds like a group buy
laugh.gif
Hal, would it be easier if we all (who want some embroidery) got together on 1 type of stitching so they are all identical
rock.gif
hello.gif

chris

ThumbsUp.gif
sounds like a group buy
laugh.gif
Hal, would it be easier if we all (who want some embroidery) got together on 1 type of stitching so they are all identical
rock.gif

hello.gif

chris
That would be the best way. We already have the artwork in the machine for the Kanji, but I can do anything you can produce and burn on a CD. I think I'm going to do some sweatshirts with a large Kanji on back, and the small Kanji on the front pocket area with Hayabusa.org and the members name like this shirt we did for semi. We can do the Kanji and and lettering in a color thread to match your bike. Semi really did like his shirt even though in this picture he looks like he is ready to kick someones azz! He is such a nice guy but I don't think I would want to get him pissed!
laugh.gif

Deals_gap_2007_244.jpg

laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
sounds like a group buy
laugh.gif
rock.gif

hello.gif

chris
That would be the best way. We already have the artwork in the machine for the Kanji, but I can do anything you can produce and burn on a CD. I think I'm going to do some sweatshirts with a large Kanji on back, and the small Kanji on the front pocket area with Hayabusa.org and the members name like this shirt we did for semi. We can do the Kanji and and lettering in a color thread to match your bike. Semi really did like his shirt even though in this picture he looks like he is ready to kick someones azz! He is such a nice guy but I don't think I would want to get him pissed!
laugh.gif
Omar is smiling like, "you are going to get it now!"
boxing.gif

laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
sounds like a group buy
laugh.gif
rock.gif

hello.gif

chris
laugh.gif
I really want to try this I'll stop thread jacking
hijack.gif
and post a new one to see who would be interested and try and make this as easy as possible for ya. I'm gonna try and come up with some ideas to throw out to members for us to start from. I'll shoot you PM's if I have anymore Q's

Thanks,

chris

laugh.gif

Back