VMAN 1300 Shirt needs a good home

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
No way I would sell this shirt and make money but I wanted to offer it up free of charge to a good member that knew Kevin. I only have one so far and it is white and is an XL. If you are interested please post in this thread and let me know if you might like to have it. I will get this into the hands of someone free shipping and everything. I would like to get someone that never received a shirt or that knew him well.....

Miss ya Kevin!

vman 2.jpg

vman 1.jpg

vman 2.jpg

vman 1.jpg

You are correct, Danial,, any one that knew Kevin knew that he would give the shirt off his back!
I value the time that i spent with Kevin, several runs thru the dragon, as well as many laughs!

Hopefully you get them John. You guys had fun at the upper pit that's for sure and he was definitely a great guy.

This guy? Yea, he could ride....I took this right before the D a m Photo shoot. Might need a telescope to see it though! :laugh:

eb5cre2.jpg

This guy? Yea, he could ride....I took this right before the D a m Photo shoot. Might need a telescope to see it though! :laugh:

eb5cre2.jpg
That copper turbo was pretty sweet too. I'm sure someone can throw up pix of Kevin throwing sparks in that area.

He was scraping knees during his numerous passes right there. That was a great Bash......met Don/Rayabusa too! Two great guys! :thumbsup:

Ted I forgot that we all had to pull over and get caught back up...

Back