Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Considering 6PSI boost, and 91 octane pump gas... which of the two do you think is a better kit (by better, I mean in terms of Reliabality) ... I have decided to go turbo. This poll is going to sway my decision... vote fast people biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121826512 -->

You cant go wrong with either one, but I am partial to Velocity kits. No special reason, but mine has been flawless since installed

whatever kit you decide to get make sure to get everything you need. No skimping trying to save money when getting a turbo. Do it right and get everything at once or don't do it at all.......just my 2 cents

clrw, what motor upgrades did you do to protect it from the stage 2 abuse?

I recommend you to do some searches here and at SH.org.

Use the words:

Velocity
problems
trouble
ghetto (only recomemended at h.org though)

No association here nor am I implying anything. BUT the owner (at SH.org) makes the ghetto kit and well if you type in "ghetto" the results will be overwhelming and very biased.

search for the truth. Maybe I'm biased and maybe I'm not. I don't own a ghetto, but I have owned a velocity stage one.

I don't think this poll will give you a good response...The reason is that there aren't many multiple turbo owners out here so most votes will be for the system that they own or have owned...I have the Velocity stage 1 street and at 6pds of boost it's more than enough for me...

Thats a tough choice. But as the kits are basically the same price before options. Take into consideration that the Velocity kit runs a full pipe as the Ghetto runs a dump pipe.

both are great kits.... with the customer service that dennis provides I would go with ghetto.

also have the option of full pipe or dump with ghetto. add $400 for full pipe.

91 is fine.... I run 91 when I'm on a ride usually because I can't find much higher in small town iowa.

I have access to 93 when I"m in the town where I live but thats only 1 station that I have to drive across town to. I also spray water too though. smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back