gen 1 gen 2 velocity stacks

They COULD but you'd lose something because the diameter of the throttle bodies are different. Gen II is wider so you'd have to do some "customizing"

They will not fit as the diameter where they fit in the holes of the airbox are way too big. If you do mod the airbox to make them fit, the mod would require a lip to be made so the velocity stacks will seal and hold in place or some sort of adhesive.

Even though the diameter of the Gen Is are smaller, the mounting section of the stacks are larger than the Gen IIs.

thank you lads . i will try geting a couple of small gsxr1000 stacks and use the 2 small busa ones that i have in the box

i can pick up a set of these from a k7 gsxr1000 . i was wondering if i could just swap my 2 large busa ones out for the short gsxr ones . can anyone help with this before i spend the money

hello lads just fitted the gsxr stacks . and i have sent ecu away to to get 1 2 3 4 5th gear de ristriced plus hotter ignition too . havent fitted headers yet lads so with ecu being done stacks on i wont really know diverance as ecu will give me 10 bhp so am looking at new dino hopfully she be sitting at 195 at rear wheel

Back