Velocity Stage 1

madlyhs

Registered
I am not getting any support from Velocity nor Superkaos for the KIT that I just purchased from Velocity  as they fail to reply to my questions.  So I am asking anyone here with Velocity Stage 1  to help me finalize my kit installation.

I need  help  in sorting the air hoses as per page 8 & 10 of the installation manual:-

1- The manual says   "Cut the vacuum line  going to the factory map sensor and install the two way check valves with the T that is supplied this will keep the sensor from seeing the boost pressure  and turning on the EFI light"
My question is which way do  I connect the vacuum hose   i.e. point A , B , or C as labeled on the attached picture
rock.gif

2- The manual says do not connect anything to this line or it will not see boost pressure  !!
so does that mean leave all other openings of the Check Valves with the T  open ? is that ok or do I need to terminate the openings ?

Manual says " The vacuum line coming off the top of the FMU routs down to the brass fitting on the side of the Turbo . There is a small white restrictor plug in the between the vacuum line and FMU . This restrictor plug must be in place for the system to work !!"  
I did not notice any plug between the Vacuum line & the FMU !! supplied with the kit  so am I missing something or this is not applicable for this kit ??

Thanks

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088235813 -->

CHECK_VALVES1.jpg

i got a velocity stage two street kit through kevin a totalkaos and they have answered all my question, both kevin and velocity..even on the weekends..............

Kevin is a good person, so I am sure that he will get you the info that you need. Keep us posted.

Thanks guys, you are right Kevin is a good guy he answered all my questions despite the fact I was not entitled for the Online Tech support. When I bought the kit from Velocity their site indicated that I will be getting the online support from TKP!! Apparently this was a typing error as explained by Kevin http://www.superkaos.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=10565

beerchug.gif

Back