Velocity 1 / Ghetto - Reliabality

• Velocity Stage 1

Votes: 129 100.0%
  • Ghetto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to barry,he said he will get the bike shipped to his shop and repair it.If he does he runs one of the most standup shops I've ever dealt with.He explained that the problem I was having getting hold of him was due to hurricane damage and he was out of town.I fully understand that and wish to apologize to him for over reacting.When he get's the bike back up and running I'll re post.
I rest my case! Barry is the MAN!

I'll let you know when I get her back and we can go see who's faster.Last time we rode it wasn't right so you kept up.We'll have no more of that.Later

If that #### isnt done right or in a manner that is timely let me know,That bike should of never left that shop like that ,And if you do you tell the customer not to ride the bike untill the bike is mapped,And it looks like no one did that and its poor jugment that Barry let this happen somebody could of gotten hurt, Thank God that didnt happen but a new bike is toast because of it, So lets Get this Right Barry is Going to ship the Bike to FL and FIX that Bike and replace the power Comander and ship the Bike Back in a timely manner,Well I have to see this Because I Know of Three people that would love to have this Kind of service,I will relay this post to them,Burt

Whoa WAIT!!!!!

I am well known as NOT a Velocity fan.

I have also probably owned more kinds hayabusa turbo kits than anyone that I know of.

I bought a Velocity stage 1 turbosystem. I installed it. I rode the bike a total of 28 miles with the kit in place. 10 babying it. Dyno'd the bike and found a/f in a good state if not on the rich side of things......and ran it pretty hard all the way home to take it back off the bike. From my experience.....I would have to say, if you install the kit correctly, use the supplied map and watch your bike for signs of any failures.......the Velocity kit performs as claimed.

I was told by Barry on the phone that the stage one would require fuel management module. (ie: power commander or Yosh ems)

no clue why he would change his story. Seems very weird he would.

I like to know what is going on with volocity. I order it the first week of march and was told it would be ready may 8. All I get is excuses. Can anybody help me and tell me what is going on. Every time I call it is the same story. "shpping the end of the week".

I like to know what is going on with velocity. I order it the first week of March and was told it would be ready May 8. All I get is excuses. Can anybody help me and tell me what is going on. Every time I call it is the same story. "shipping the end of the week". I am getting worried it will be the first week of June and still no parts.

I like to know what is going on with velocity. I order it the first week of March and was told it would be ready May 8. All I get is excuses. Can anybody help me and tell me what is going on. Every time I call it is the same story. "shipping the end of the week". I am getting worried it will be the first week of June and still no parts.
if they overshot you by a month...demand a full refund and go elsewhere.

if they overshot you by a month...demand a full refund and go elsewhere.
I have a turbo motor and veolcity system coming soon.....Bring your bike down and I'll swap your motor with this one (which already has JE pistons in it) and you'll have a Velocity stage 1 system installed and with a motor with good pistons for less than a new velocity system

I cant see why people cant get it threw there heads just because Barry wins a race doesnt mean his kits are better than what ealse is out there and there customer support sucks and they lie all the time and its gotten so bad that about 75% of Velocity customers are having problems and its not just one thing its the hole package like-- Oil light coming on,turbo leaking oil,Oil going in the motor threw compresor housing,Bike smokes,Parts missing in kit,Instrutions are crap,Air box cracking,header cracking,no map in extra fuel controller,No map Power camander,Fuel settings set wrong on FMU and the lieing its in the mail,I have to talk to Barry,Barrys out of town,it will go out next week, It will ship tomorow,There is nothing wrong with the kit YOU MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG!!!!What gets me is i talk to people all over the world and its the same story with there Velocity Kits, yeah there are a few Happy campers out there and there Bike runs like a top BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER Guys??? Ive had my problems With Barry myself and it was way bad and he is still telling his lies and it will catch up with him sooner than he thinks and he wont be able to talk his way out of it, For the past 8 months I have helped people with velocity kits to make sure people are happy and safe,But dont call me up and ask for a Price on one of my Kits and i talk to you up to 10 times on my dime and then you buy a Velocity kit and guess what happens every thing i posted above and then you have the nerve to call me for help and what did i do I helped you But not any more IM DONE with the free Bees IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR VELOCITY KIT YOU NEED TO POST ON EVERY FORM THERE IS UNTILL BARRY MAKES IT RIGHT and if you get lied to you need to POST IT and let every one Know, This is what i posted on Barrys site and this is why i got kicked off, Listen UP!!!

What ever happened to being a man of your WORD??? What ever happened to showing the people the respect that they show you for buying your product?rock.gif NO ONE IS ON TOP FOREVER !!!! TIC,TOK,TIC,TOK Your Time Is Running Out!!!

Thats all it took for him to kick me off his site, Its your money and your Dream and you Know what you can live with and what you cant. GOOD LUCK!!! Burt

I have been on this sight for @ 2 months now and have mainly heard horror stories about all of the turbo dealers except Burt from 1320.... don't know him or any of the others but I have seen him (Burt) step up and offer help anytime someone was scammed or lied to, if I ever decide to go with a turbo I think I have made my choice.... reputations are all we have, he seems to value his.... JMO

I have been on this sight for @ 2 months now and have mainly heard horror stories about all of the turbo dealers except Burt from 1320.... don't know him or any of the others but I have seen him (Burt) step up and offer help anytime someone was scammed or lied to, if I ever decide to go with a turbo I think I have made my choice.... reputations are all we have, he seems to value his.... JMO
Burts a good guy,but dont piss him off,he'll knock you the **** out! LOL!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149700099 -->

If i hadnt already bought a ghetto turbo system for my busa,i would have bought my kit from bert,i have been reading his replies and posts for many months now and he seems like a standup..no bullXXXX type of guy,knows his turbo systems and stands behind his product!!Very important when every dime counts building a bike with little or no money to waste!!! guns.gif

Thank you guys for your kind words if you guys ever need any thing let me know or if you want to shoot the sh-t call,Burt 541-389-9938

burts def a good guy.he's proud of his products and the end results really show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back