VA fall ride?

I've been quietly following the posts, hoping I could clear my schedule for the ride.  All cares and worries have been put on hold for Saturday...  I'm in too.

I'll be riding down from Charles Town, WV (about 1.5 hours north of Fredericksburg)

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Here's a pic so you'll know who I am.  :-)

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see a pumpkin Busa either...I just love 'em...should have gotten one, but didn't...
wink.gif

Looking forward to seeing you!
smile.gif

I'm in...kinda stressing tho, dropped her off on Monday for Service and new shoes and dayum, Valley Cycle still telling me the tires are not in yet and I just got off the phone with them.
Either way I'm pickin her up tonight new shoes or not.

warbrown....you might not remember but I ran into you at Valley 2 months ago.

c ya all tomorrow

Just a reminder....

We are "kick stands up" promptly at 9:00 AM from the Holiday Inn parking lot. Try to be there by 8:30 AM if you can.

Ride safe!

Postal.

cool.gif

I've been quietly following the posts, hoping I could clear my schedule for the ride.  All cares and worries have been put on hold for Saturday...  I'm in too.

I'll be riding down from Charles Town, WV (about 1.5 hours north of Fredericksburg)

Sweet bike WarBrown ... I've ridden through Charles Town a few times. Which route are you taking to get to Fredericksburg?

Welcome Warbrown. I have relatives in Chapmanville. Have you ever road 10 from Hunington to Chapmanville? I plan to next summer.

See you tomorrow!

Postal.

The weather looks great for the ride. Low 50s to start and low 70s by the afternoon with partly cloudy skies. Couldn't ask for more.

Sweet bike WarBrown ... I've ridden through Charles Town a few times. Which route are you taking to get to Fredericksburg?
I'll be heading south on 340 to 7 east, then blue ridge mountain rd. over to 50.  from there, 17 all the way down.  I've made the ride several times as I take it each march for bike week.  It's a nice ride except for all of the deer going over the mountain.

We got back just after 6 p.m. Thanks Postal and sage! We had a blast...I'm ready to go again!
smile.gif

I had a blast!! It was good to meet everyone! I hope everyone made it home safely. WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS???

I am so glad I made this ride, yes the yard work didn't get done(and my back kinda feels the same as if it had) but who cares. Just looking at the pics kinda brings the whole day back to you. Outstanding day it was great meeting and riding with everyone. Count me in for the next one.

I am so glad I made this ride, yes the yard work didn't get done(and my back kinda feels the same as if it had) but who cares.  Just looking at the pics kinda brings the whole day back to you.  Outstanding day it was great meeting and riding with everyone. Count me in for the next one.
Popo: Great to meet you! Great riding with you too! It's always nice doing 120 mph down I-81 then remembering you have a POPO riding just behind you...
biggrin.gif

By the way, can you PM me with the phone number of your painter please? Thanks!!

Be safe.

Postal.

cool.gif

I am so glad I made this ride, yes the yard work didn't get done(and my back kinda feels the same as if it had) but who cares.  Just looking at the pics kinda brings the whole day back to you.  Outstanding day it was great meeting and riding with everyone. Count me in for the next one.
Popo: Great to meet you! Great riding with you too! It's always nice doing 120 mph down I-81 then remembering you have a POPO riding just behind you...  
biggrin.gif

By the way, can you PM me with the phone number of your painter please? Thanks!!

Be safe.

Postal.

cool.gif
haahahahaaha....Popo....Pic just don't do your bike the justice it deserves.
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/196479972XyMptD

bowdown.gif

Great Time....
beerchug.gif

Great Fun...
super.gif

It was awesome meeting everyone.  

UUBUSA/WARBROWN great pics....

See ya next round......

<!--EDIT|04busaVA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097449083 -->

We got back just after 6 p.m.  Thanks Postal and sage!  We had a blast...I'm ready to go again!  
smile.gif
I got back home earlier than I thought too ... WarBrown took me on a short cut back home and a very fast riding short cut too
smile.gif
Thanks to you and Tom for making this happen. Thanks to Mike for coming with you and adding some Harley sound to our ride ... I love those pipes! Last year I promised you the Red Busa ... next Spring I'm going for the Turbo. I saw your hubby drooling over this one, so hopefully mine will give him more incentive to ride with us again! And you all just wait and see what Postal has planned for you next year!! It was great meeting everyone! Hope to see some of you at Budds Creek next weekend.

smile.gif

Thanks to the guys for taking so many pics!

I loved meeting everyone and wish we'd had more time! I've found a new love on the Busa...I'll be a new lurker/poster on the "Twisties Forum"! WOW...and I was slow...but damn...what fun!
biggrin.gif

Thank you to all and look forward to riding with each of you again. Germain & Tiffani.

<!--EDIT|Dulimon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097503768 -->

Back