ferry ride
cool.gif

ferry.jpg

yeah, we got to ride pocohantas
drooling3.gif
laugh.gif

Here's another one from the ride across the river

ferry2.jpg

and for those that didnt get to take the ride, here's the view from the ferry ride.... now go splash some salty water in your face, with the fan blowing and a slight hit of that fishy river water and you'll be close to it
cool.gif

btw, there was no worry about the bike fallin over, so we are definately going to take the ferry over on the 16th

river.jpg

here's a shot of the ships at Jamestown.... yeah, you can get on the big one
cool.gif

jamestown.jpg

Brings back memories right Tom? Man next time we have to do the OBX trip, catch the ferry out to Okacroke Island
smile.gif
that one is about 45mins and pretty fun

goodtimes.jpg

Just got home and it was a great day
smile.gif
 Thanks to everyone that made it out.  Hope everyone had fun today, for everyone that had to take off before the ferry ride, you certainly missed a fun ride.  We had to overcome a few challenges with the GPS directions, namely a bridge being torn down, but once we got back on track we had a great second half of the ride.

Hope to see you all again on the 16th and everyone else that is planning to attend
cool.gif

I have a few pics, here's one I have to post to win a bet
wink.gif
 I appologize in advance for this one, believe me, if it wasnt a bet this one wouldnt have been taken
What was the bet behind this?
rock.gif

Looks like a good ride, people! I'd really like to head up that way and hit some of those VA roads with ya'll sometime~ Wish we could make it up for the 16th~ This working for a living really bites at times..
mad.gif

smile.gif
 Thanks to everyone that made it out.  Hope everyone had fun today, for everyone that had to take off before the ferry ride, you certainly missed a fun ride.  We had to overcome a few challenges with the GPS directions, namely a bridge being torn down, but once we got back on track we had a great second half of the ride.

Hope to see you all again on the 16th and everyone else that is planning to attend
cool.gif

wink.gif
 I appologize in advance for this one, believe me, if it wasnt a bet this one wouldnt have been taken
What was the bet behind this?
rock.gif
Just a simple "I betcha $10 you wont take a pic of that and post it" from Postal
wink.gif

Actually, it was kinda like that all day, with all the eye candy at the beach, a couple of guys were pointing out the rotten candy
laugh.gif
so this was one of the "eye burners"

wink.gif

Looks like a good ride, people! I'd really like to head up that way and hit some of those VA roads with ya'll sometime~ Wish we could make it up for the 16th~ This working for a living really bites at times..  
mad.gif
aint that the truth.... workin sux
laugh.gif

but you should come make it up for one sometime, if not the july ride, we are cookin up something for deals gap in Oct
cool.gif

Well I got the break in taken care of I managed 790 miles after the 431 on put on it yesterday. Thanks to all for lettin me join in, I had a blast. Martin and Paul special thanks for making it a less boring ride down, and back home. Wish I could have stuck around for the whole trip. I'm still hurtin though so I don't think I would have lasted much longer.

I think the SV shouldn't be the one to be traded though I think Big Sloppy should have let the honda Guy ride it. LOL...

Thanks for postin the lunch shot of the silver hump on the black/red its a really nice shot and much prefered to the other pic at McDonalds

Well I got the break in taken care of I managed 790 miles after the 431 on put on it yesterday. Thanks to all for lettin me join in, I had a blast. Martin and Paul special thanks for making it a less boring ride down, and back home. Wish I could have stuck around for the whole trip. I'm still hurtin though so I don't think I would have lasted much longer.

I think the SV shouldn't be the one to be traded though I think Big Sloppy should have let the honda Guy ride it. LOL...

Thanks for postin the lunch shot of the silver hump on the black/red its a really nice shot and much prefered to the other pic at McDonalds
Derrick got to put about 50 miles on the busa on the way home. I took the honda from him and found it was quite comfortable driving from the passenger seat. I was able stretch the legs out and everything. I might have started a new trend.

smile.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif
That aint got shid on the little thing Tom and I saw where the honda BROKE DOWN......

I had nightmares last night....
smile.gif

smile.gif

alrighty than...... it was a great ride... lots of fun... lots of sights.... and lots of aches..... can wait for the16th when the wifey and jr come along.....

speaking of the 16th..... ya'll didn't see me yesterday.... I wasn't there..... that is if the wife asks.....

yeah I hear ya.... but I had the camera and pic
laugh.gif

I'll shoot that full size one your way of the 20k

Good times for sure. Sorry I had to bail early on the group. I was really hitting the wall hard. I crashed (went to sleep) the morning of the ride @ about 4:30 then back up @ 7:30 so I could meet up w/ Zukracer. This was my 2nd 4:30 in the AM in a row. I'm just glad I oped for the optional auto pilot on my busa. I managed to sleep most of the way back to Richmond town.

My neighbor said he saw us. He was one of VA's finest hanging out under the trees all day. He said they out numbered the protesters. I wish now we had all taken our bikes over there for a photo op. Oh well. Missed opportunities.

Hope everyone made it home safe.

--TW13k (A.K.A. James)

Back