VA ride - Saturday, June 25th

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
We've got so much in that other thread...info about both rides...don't confuse the blonde please...
laugh.gif

Who's going to make the pre-ride on the 25th?

Details:

Meeting at the Williamsburg Visitors Center, 10 a.m. to watch zukracer lead the pack through VA's countryside...heading across the ferry, to Va Beach and all other points of interest...

Post up all pertinent info to THIS ride please...so we all know who's going, when, where, will there be circus animals?  
cool.gif

LIST OF WHO'S WHO:  
cool.gif

zukracer
04busaVA
Postal
VaBusa and VaBusa's hubby
Windjammer
Big Sloppy (and friends)
twowheeler1300
UUBusa (hopefully)

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "edited attendee list"|1119664867 -->

cool.gif

I guess I haveta show up huh
wink.gif

I am driving down from Richmond Sat. morning, so anyone that wants to meet in the I95/64 area and ride down Rt60 is welcome to join me. Figure we can meet downtown somewhere easy and then head out from there.

thought this was a group thing
wow.gif
hehehe I'll be there

now how is it that this is the second VA ride that's been planned by someone *not* living in VA
rock.gif

Well I talked to the wife who is in Oklahoma visiting her Mom and she said I could come out and play with you all on the 25th.

Jim

I'll be there. Jim you got PM. Brian, I think I'll be meeting Jim in Port Royal we could me you up somewhere south.

Yep got the daughter lined up to watch the kids. Ill be there! 04Busa it is an hour and a half to Hornes from here 17/301 I'll give you a call to set a time.

I'm gonna be heading out of the west end of richmond, so we can meet downtown richmond when you guys get near. It should be easy enough to find a place, I'll think of something easy to find from 95 downtown. I planned on being on the road down by 815-830am from downtown, so just let me know when you guys think you'll be in the 95/64 area
cool.gif

Tom's going; I told him to PM you about meeting up at Horne's...he's afraid he'll get lost (he he he he)...wait, I'm afraid of getting lost, and I live here!
laugh.gif

Anyway, get with him...help a guy out...
tounge.gif

Looks as though my plans have been cancelled for Saturday so it looks like I'll be able to make it. I'm coming from Lynchburg so It make take me about 3 hours to get there. I'm trying to get some of my buddies to join me so I don't have to make the ride alone.

P.S. Hey Postal, put me daown for XXL T-shirt!!

Looks as though my plans have been cancelled for Saturday so it looks like I'll be able to make it.  I'm coming from Lynchburg so It make take me about 3 hours to get there.  I'm trying to get some of my buddies to join me so I don't have to make the ride alone.  

P.S. Hey Postal, put me daown for XXL T-shirt!!
Will do. As soon as I get them in I am going to start a thread just for our new shirt orders.

P.

yeah, thats just one of those things you just dont leave home with out .... screw the amex card, make sure you have the real important stuff
wink.gif

It is ok if I bring some non-busa riding (can you believe these people still exist) folk with me on this outing isn't it? I don't want to ride from Lynchburg (170 miles) by my lonesome!

I'm just a widdle guy

Back