CycleFest In 1 Week...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Here is the most up to date list I have... IF something has come up or you just can't make it post up or send me a PM. I'll modify the list accordingly..
DATES FOR CYCLEFEST
AUGUST 19-21, 2005
CONTACT INFO FOR THE RESORT
Copper Mountain, CO  80443
970-968-2318  
So far people planning on attending... (H, Reservations Made Copper Mtn Resort),( © Reservations Made Camping), (O, Reservations Made Other), (L, Local) (? Tenatively planned)
1. Ks-waterbug (H)
2. justin726 (H)
3. 04BusaVA
4. Justin726 (H)
5. PsychoZ
6. Dreamin
7. zukracer (H)
8. skathegip
9. BUSA1?
10. TIMMYDUCK (Traveling the farthest Distance?) (H)
11-17. Moondog +4-6
18. bass boss (?)
19. BigBSBusa (Will depend on Military) (?)
20. CAPTAIN (?) Baddassbusa is loaning a Busa for Capt.
21. DREW
22. BusaMike
23. MidnightBusainSD (H)
24 MrGxr (h)
25. scottybusa
26. UR IT!
27. Sweeper
28. Cache (?)
29. Rhythm (H)
30. chev982 © Traveling the farthest distance....?
31. Wayneswa ©
32. aurorabusa (L)
33. 5280Busa (L)
34. Thinker62 (?)
35-36. PaceMaster © (+ wife)
37. crazzycowboy (H)
38. Gixxer750 (H)
39. ThunderPants
40. HondaJon (H)
41-42. BLKBLU04 (+ wife) Traveling the farthest distance...?
43. pseudo

Who am I missing... ?

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Please only post here if you need to be added to the list or removed. All other comments should go in the Meet-n-greet post!</span>

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124144115 -->

Hey k-bug. I'm glad you set this one up. I have to defer going. I just cancelled my reservations because of my job situation. I need to count my pennies until something else comes up, and I don't want to spend any of my severance money. I'm looking to invest most of it in real estate so I'm going to have to take a raincheck...
sad.gif
blush.gif
mad.gif

well provided the gas prices dont hit $3/gal for the cheap stuff, I'm there.... probably there anyway
wink.gif
its the second half of the trip that might get altered
blush.gif
mad.gif

It dont lQQk good, Brian  !
Heres an additional quote made by Kent about the gas prices out west.

Kento-Moto
Busa Grand Poobah

Group: Moderators
Avg posts/day:3.15
Location: Hilo - Hawaii / Chico - California     Posted: Aug. 12 2005,19:10  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One place I stopped only had reg  and it was $3.12 per gal. !    [/QUOTE]

post-6-98389-august05_052.jpg

yeah but was that in Cali
rock.gif
Cuz we all know Cali gets the big screw on gas prices... particularly in the mnts.

If it happens, it happens but I suspect we'll be able to find 2.50-2.75/gal regular .... hear its much cheaper in central states.... could be wrong
blush.gif

well I've kinda stalled out on it.... I realized that as long as I'm makin stuff all perty, I should run *all* the stuff I need now
wink.gif
So since I know I want to integrate radar and the upcoming MC2 radar detector link, I'm going to go tomorrow and get the wire I need for that.... also waiting to hear back from Iceman on what if anything he had to change up for his vertical mount.... he mentioned something in his post, so I figure better safe to wait til tomorrow

plus if I set that sumbeotch off again tonight my neighbors are going to shoot my butt
laugh.gif

found the wire though
wink.gif
cool.gif

wink.gif

found the wire though [/QUOTE]

Thatz good to hear, if you need anymore asst just hit me on the cell.

Ty

will do for sure
cool.gif
  appreciate the help, it was way easy to find the wire after you told me where to look and well, since the bike has no plastic on it right now, at all .... it was way easy to locate it.... and I think I've traced it down the harness a bit, gonna see if I can track it back farther so I dont have to run such a big patch to it.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Heres a photo provided by MidnightBusa showing where and how he placed it.

alarm_location_2.jpg

here ya go playa look at this

Looks like AAA has some slightly outta date prices but good to see things aren't tooo crazy where we will be
cool.gif

Dayyumm, never thought about using AAA for gas estimating. Good lQQkn out, B !

Oh crap! I forgot to register with all this crap going on with my wreck! I'm registering right now .... That i if it's still open!
wow.gif

ok, anyone been to one of these before? I'm trying to reserve my hotel, I know it's Sturday and sunday, but ... how exactly are the events structured, how many nights should I plan on staying? I'm thinking of heading up Friday afternoon staying fiday and saturday night, leaving Sunday. Think that will work
rock.gif
?

ok, anyone been to one of these before? I'm trying to reserve my hotel, I know it's Sturday and sunday, but ... how exactly are the events structured, how many nights should I plan on staying? I'm thinking of heading up Friday afternoon staying fiday and saturday night, leaving Sunday. Think that will work
rock.gif
?

Hmm looks like Rythm and zukracer are highjacking threads again
rock.gif

laugh.gif
oh and glad my photos are good for some refrence help :-D

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124032694 -->

Back