Pointe West Resort

I will be there too.... when and where can I meet you guys ....its not a far ride from my home
Yo Bro... I live in Russellville & I'm going to go up on Friday... I don't know which way you're planning on going up, but if you wanna meet somewhere between here & LR - we could go up together... I'll more than likely have to leave Fri evening or early, early Sat morn... just let me know!!
peace.gif

Greg

Busa_org_My_bike.jpg

hello.gif
well I am planning to attend, now if I can just get resort to answer their phone. tried both numbers, just noise and sounds. sent them an email, no answer yet. tried to get price of room, their link does not work, nuts.

does anyone know the price and if any rooms are left?

feel like i'm
deadhorse.gif
and
banghead.gif

hello.gif
well I am planning to attend, now if I can just get resort to answer their phone. tried both numbers, just noise and sounds. sent them an email, no answer yet. tried to get price of room, their link does not work, nuts.

does anyone know the price and if any rooms are left?

feel like i'm
deadhorse.gif
and
banghead.gif
They must be on the internet!
smile.gif

Sorry, I don't remember the prices. They were sold out but there may had been a few cancel. Get on the waiting list.

Regradless.... there are plently of places nearby.

If you try to map it some apps will incorrectly point the address closer to the town of Beaver.

This shot is pretty close.... click for full size version.
laugh.gif
He said Beaver  
laugh.gif
However, I didn't say anything about parlsey
shutup.gif

Last week both ends of the suspension bridge in Beaver and the campground were under water.
Well thats not good, I hope things will dry up soon.
banghead.gif

laugh.gif

argue.gif
I am trying to get them to let me scare someone away on sat. night. they have one room thurs, another on fri, and none on sat. thay did not quote me any price. if they don't get back soon, I will try and get a place in Eureka springs that I have stayed at before, comfort inn @ intersection of 23 and 67
thumb_up.gif

argue.gif
I am trying to get them to let me scare someone away on sat. night. they have one room thurs, another on fri, and none on sat. thay did not quote me any price. if they don't get back soon, I will try and get a place in Eureka springs that I have stayed at before, comfort inn @ intersection of 23 and 67
thumb_up.gif
Yo dude... not trying to tell you where to stay or anything, but my folks own the "Traveler's Inn" in Eureka... Just tell the front desk that "Greg" sent you, and they'll take good care of you. It's located on HWY 62 right there beside the Pizza Hut (across the street from the Pine Mountain Village). just FYI!!

peace.gif

Greg

Chain_guard_with_hanger_plugs___resize.jpg

beerchug.gif
thanks Dalynchmob4, if I don't get an answer this week I will contact them. Keeping it in the family
thumb_up.gif

I think I am just going to sleep next to my bike...I don't want her to get violated with TP...
laugh.gif
But my dad is going to have his Goldwing with pop-up camper...so I might crash in there or on the floor in Ninja Killers room!!!
thumb_up.gif

If anyone needs a place to crash I have a room with two beds. I think it's room 101.
BTW, is anyone comming up from Louisiana?

ok guys, it offical. I just called and I do have the three bedroom apt. for thrusday thru sunday. If anyone needs a place to crash just let me know, I need people to split the cost.

Josh

Ryders Connection

it is looking very good for me...so %90 ill ne there friday after noon unless gas hits 8.79 a gallon

and i will need a place to 'crash'
beerchug.gif

Back