2014 Eureka Springs Fall MnG Sept. 5-7

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, looks like the Fall Meet 'n Greet at Eureka Springs, AR is set for Sept. 5-7, 2014. Of course, many will be coming earlier so get there whenever you can. We have had some great times during the past years and this one shouldn't be any different.

The place most attendees stay is the Pointewest Motel (1-479-253-9050) and they are completely open for that weekend at this time.

To help ensure that nothing gets messed up, please post up when you reserve a room and let's get this thing planned.

Apartment:

campground across the road:

interested parties who haven't reserved rooms yet:

I am going to wait a couple of weeks to book a room. Waiting for some dates on my other trip. If they do not overlap I am in. Hope it all works out. I had a such a great time I cannot wait to go back.

Two rooms September 4-7.. 209 is one room not sure of the other. Can't wait to see you guys again

Looks like my trip is to be right about the same time as the M & G. Better count me out. Still do not have a firm date yet but that is the best estimation at this time.

Welp,, after looking forward to this trip for most of the summer my vacation was denied. :banghead: (one disadvantage of being considered essential personnel).

I hope to see everyone at the spring MnG.

Well not going to be able to make this. I tried but not int the cards this tome hopefully will make next spring

Sent from my galaxy far far away

Omar and I both wish *sigh*

Just not in the cards this fall; we've got a cruise with the kiddos in November that we're saving up for...

We will definitely miss the gang and my Busa will miss those awesome roads!!! :cry:

Got my China trip dates and will indeed be gone during this time. Hope you guys have a great time. Looking forward to the Spring trip out there with you guys.

Ugh, I hate to miss this but its a track day weekend at Heartland Park Topeka...Oh well, spring bash is only 7-8 months away :)

I'll need to check with the Mrs about getting off of work.

I'll have to check with Mary too. The 6 th is our anniversary, and if she can't get off work and I come by myself, I better make reservations for the dog house!:laugh:

It is with sad news that I will not be able to attend this event with you all at this time. I have cancelled my rooms. I have an opportunity that I just may not be able to say no too. Yes it is representing the BMW on another TRACK!!! :) (<-- which we all know I am addicted to at this point.) .. HAHAHAHA stop laughing, you know how much I adore my boyfriend. I mean c'mon have you seen him. HAHAHAHAHAHA Anyway, I hope to see some of you maybe in the fall in MO if I can make the trip up.. I may just fly in to see you all for a weekend and that is my favorite part, to see you all and spend time with you. OMG Lasagana and Ravioli. MMMM MMMM Have fun in Eureka Springs and post up pictures. hehehehehehe Hugs to you all and miss you lots. BE SAFE!!!!

well, i guess it's my turn for some good and bad news...bad news first? just found out yesterday afternoon that i'm not going to be able to make this one...the good news (for me at least) is the reason i'm not going to make it is i'm starting a new job next weekend...this has been a long process but hopefully will lead to me being able to spend more time on the Busa seeing more parts of the country that i haven't had the pleasure of riding through yet :beerchug:

Back