VA ride - Saturday, June 25th

Bryan nice route man....... It was great to have met some of the new members, sry if I don't remember your names, BS and crew, 2wheeler, and Jim. As for the others it was greating meeting up with ya'll for the 2nd and 3rd times. Can't wait until next time......

Hey Jim after your service, ride it like ya stole it......
race.gif

Hey Tom what is the smallest size shirt that you will have?

Thats just WRONG Martin. How much hush money you bringin on the 16th? I knew it would go up eventually thanks Brian. Derrick ready to trade up for the Busa now? My daughters Boyfriend reckons his 929 Honda will spank the Busa.Says he has had it to 170mph. Yep you guessed it by the speedo. Just might have to spank a little ass. Better yet maybe I'll bring him along the 16th so he can show us all up. Had I known the 929 was the fastest bike out there I would have bought 2.

Hey Paula thanks for the towel I'll return it clean. LOL..

I must say I have had better pictures of myself, but oh well.

For those of you who forgot, Big Sloppy = Jesse. I think next get together we need to have name tags made

mouf.JPG

I too had a great time riding with all of you. Sorry I had to bolt early, but I'm so glad I left when I did. After traffic delays getting out of Va Beach and slow "moving roadblock" drivers all the way up 95, I finally pulled in the driveway at 6:30, keeping my promise to the wife by 15 minutes.
smile.gif
That ferry ride looks like fun. I guess I missed the best part
sad.gif

Happy wife = building trust and a greenlight for the ride on the 16th. OK, so I'm whipped, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

It was nice to meet you Jim, James, and Jesse & the Lynchburg crew.

Just got home and it was a great day
smile.gif
 Thanks to everyone that made it out.  Hope everyone had fun today, for everyone that had to take off before the ferry ride, you certainly missed a fun ride.  We had to overcome a few challenges with the GPS directions, namely a bridge being torn down, but once we got back on track we had a great second half of the ride.

Hope to see you all again on the 16th and everyone else that is planning to attend
cool.gif

I have a few pics, here's one I have to post to win a bet
wink.gif
 I appologize in advance for this one, believe me, if it wasnt a bet this one wouldnt have been taken
"I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND! AND MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!

TAKE IT OFF. YOU WIN THE BET!!!!

P.

AAAssjani.gif

Just got home and it was a great day
smile.gif
 Thanks to everyone that made it out.  Hope everyone had fun today, for everyone that had to take off before the ferry ride, you certainly missed a fun ride.  We had to overcome a few challenges with the GPS directions, namely a bridge being torn down, but once we got back on track we had a great second half of the ride.

Hope to see you all again on the 16th and everyone else that is planning to attend
cool.gif

I have a few pics, here's one I have to post to win a bet
wink.gif
 I appologize in advance for this one, believe me, if it wasnt a bet this one wouldnt have been taken
What was the bet behind this?
rock.gif
Just a simple "I betcha $10 you wont take a pic of that and post it" from Postal
wink.gif

Actually, it was kinda like that all day, with all the eye candy at the beach, a couple of guys were pointing out the rotten candy
laugh.gif
 so this was one of the "eye burners"
Yeah, I learned no to bet Bryan....

I'll send ya the $10 with the lenses and bulbs. Need your mailing address.

My eyes are still burning.....

cool.gif

wink.gif

cool.gif

Okay, here is my take on the ride yesterday.  It was great! Especially if you made it all the way back up to Williamsburg. Oh wait, that would only be Paul, Bryan, and me.  (he he). No problem though, I think with some trimming on the route, this will be an outstanding ride for you all on the 16th. I will be chasing my kids around Disney World that week.

I got home at 9:15 PM. That was 14 hours of riding for me. The last half of the ride was great! We had some nice speed runs. Paul and I hooked up behind this small silver SUV going up I-95. She was running about 90, so I was using her for radar fodder. When we passed the SUV it turned out to be two girls in swim wear. The passenger shot me a peek at her breast.... Paul, did she do that to you? I saw you flinch when you went past her. I shook my head at her like "that's a no-no." Don't know what was going on in that SUV, but I am a happily married man and wanted to keep it that way.

So after a long day of riding I am back safe in Stafford.  The riders in our group were great to ride with. Some of you are long-time friends, and some of you are new friends. Regardless, you are great to hang out with and to ride with. DJ, Warren, and I will start working on the Fall ride very soon. I think this will be a two-day event with music, food, and fun the night before. We will keep you posted.

As for the shirts for the Summer ride, I hope to have them in my hands this week. I will start a new thread under "Merchandise."  

Take care all, it was truly great riding with you.

Did I mention that my eyes are still burning?
rock.gif

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119874990 -->

Man I wish I would have stayed now. I'm happily married too but looking at cheatin and if their showin I'm lookin. Sorry about the extra a on the end Paul. Looks like the wife Paula took the 16th off so she might cruise along with us the 16th. Not sure what will happen exactly but I think she really wants to come and meet all of you also.

Remember she rides a Volusia so go easy on her if she comes. Not sure if the kids are coming or not kinda hard on me can't imagine them 400 miles later.

I thought there were some people taking pics other than just Bryan. We gonna see em?

P.S. Happy Monday!!!

Guys, I have a blast, as always...hell, even Mike said it was fun...
smile.gif

Sorry to Martin and James for ditching you on 64 so suddenly...we can take about 6 exits for 30 miles to head on home; guess Mike decided at the last minute which one he wanted! Oh, did I say "Martin"? Who's that? Didn't see him...
tounge.gif

Thanks to Brian for planning this. I wish I could have gone on the ferry, but kids were waiting. We got home at 6 p.m., got to run through Yorktown and all the Neo Nazi bullshid going on; happy to report I didn't see any bodies along the road, but still plenty of State Troopers patrolling the area.
wink.gif

Mike and I are ON for July 16th...can't wait to do the WHOLE ride!

Good seeing some new faces too...Jesse, you're a trip!
laugh.gif

Back