Sept 5th - Blackwater Falls Ride - VA-WV-MD

vmaxbaby

Registered
A group of us are heading to Blackwater falls on Sept 5th. Leaving Stephens City Sheetz at 8:00 Sharp. Having a light lunch at blackwater falls park, and than heading down to Cumberland Md, for dinner at a great little sub shop) Not just a burger joint. The ride will be long, allot of great roads, plenty of speed and twisties for those interested. 7 confirmed riders only 1 busa so far. This will not be a race but the pace will be 10-15 over speed limit and on some safe straights well maybe 18mph over :whistle:

Looking to be back well before dark, the weather is going to be great this weekend cool in the morning high in the 80's by noon. I love fall rides :)

Sheetz:
747 Fairfax St
Stephens City, VA 22655-2818

This is tempting but the bike is in the shop right now for the Clutch Service Bulletin and new shoes (Michelin Pilot Power 2 CTs). Not sure if I will get it back in time and I also have kid duty this weekend.

I would definitely like to be aware of any future rides!

Will do, had my clutch done a while back and running 2ct's right now. After this trip will need a new back tire. Well if you get it back I can tell you this is a great ride, the last big one of the year for me. Call the dealer and tell them to hurry the hell up :) Tire change is less than an hour and the clutch bolts was 2 hours. Don't let them milk this :)

Back