Used 8 of my 9 lives last night....

Amazing! Excellent awareness and foresight...essential for riding in todays concrete jungle.

I just have this picture in my mind like the Matrix movie of all the debris flying past you in slow motion as you are narrowly escaping between the two cars. :laugh:

Well done!

Amazing! Excellent awareness and foresight...essential for riding in todays concrete jungle.

I just have this picture in my mind like the Matrix movie of all the debris flying past you in slow motion as you are narrowly escaping between the two cars. :laugh:

Well done!

LOL Thats exactly how I described it to a friend!! It was like being on a movie set.

Damn, you are not only lucky, but skillful enough to have a plan.!! :bowdown:
That story is enough to make my blood run cold, glad you made it out alive.!!

Good on you for spotting the escape route.

I grew up in the Quad Cities and know exactly where you are talking about. I was just up there visiting family a couple months ago and the road construction is still as bad as it was 20 years ago.

Daym son, glad you had your escape plan in order. be careful please.:please:

Glad to hear you got out of there unharmed. It's always good to plan an escape route.

Glad you're ok, good riding man! My brain is constantly imagining the worst situations and what I would do, but to actually pull it off is awesome and a blessing. Keep sharin' man that is a great learning experience for us young riders to learn from.:cheerleader:

thanks for sharing, stories like these keep us reminded to practice safe riding techniques. if you do it a million times and it saves your life once, well h#ll it was worth doing. Glad your ok:bowdown:

Glad to hear you got out of that situation ok

Keep those reactions sharp, Your not a cat, you only have 1 life

Death from behind...always on my mind whenever I come upon a stop or slowdown. As was stated by others...excellent preplanning and awareness. Thank God for the foresight!

Glad you made it out ok! I bet the person that hit the back of those cars was also glad of your quick thinking or else they may have ended up with a manslaughter charge for running you over! Your quick thinking kept a bad situation from turning into a real bad day for you and the others involved. :bowdown:

Getting hit from behind in traffic is always a big fear of mine. I am always staring in the mirrors intill everyone behind me stops. Good job, you have to watch out for yourself because onebody else does it for you.

holy crap that is too close! glad you made it out in one piece, great advice that you should practice anytime you are driving, its saved me in the truck and bike a few times riding up here in NY.

oh yeah and I gotta extra driver seat if you chewed too big a hole in yours :rofl:

Back