Got pulled over last night

Yes, I do have a similiar story from this year.
I was riding South down Interstate 91 out of Northern, VT to Ct.
I was sort of running late to a family function down there, so I had been cruising at about the 120-140 range for the last 60 or so miles.
I pull off in Brattleboro to refuel and I am loading the tank when I see a Sheriff go buy in his SUV.
There are two guys in the car and they point at me and do a 180 in the road.
There is a rotary they have to go around to get back into the gas station, so I can eyeball them the whole time.
So of course I am thinking crap some mother with a cell phone has called me in to the cops.
Then of course they pull in and pull right across the front of me and the bike and my palms start sweating, hearts racing,and just general paranoia creeps thru you.
They both come up and ask me " Is that the 05 Hayabusa ?"
I am like yes it is,I've had it for a couple of weeks now. Why?
So the lead guy who was driving says he is thinking about upgrading his old gsx 1100 for one and knew it was an 05 from the clear lenses and plain S on the tank.
Relief from the paranoia is instantanious and I chatted them up on how much I love my busa and that it's the best of the best.
Two real nice guys that I was glad to talk too and meet.
Sort of forgot about it till seeing this post.
At least you got cool cops, Me and a couple of friends had just got off I91, heading to Keene and got tagged by 2 NH Staties that were not as happy as yours!!!!
sad.gif
wow.gif

I had the same thing happen to Me this summer..the seargents around here get nice chevy Tahoes..One came up behind me and threw the lights on I was a millasecond from...but after He got out said the Same thing..You didnt do anything wrong..We just wanted to check out your bike!!

After the stop like 5 more cops came..all looking at my bike with flashlight ect..I was showing them the nitrous ,air shifter ect..I was talking to them for a while..they only left when a call came in and I said..hey thats the car going by that was on the radio!!

I ended up knowing Him,,he had a RF900 and was hit by a car on it!

Back