Got Lucky

Mr Brown

Registered
Friend and me went to the local 1/8 mile track last friday night, had a good time 7.29@109 was the best I did, but my bike ran a 6.60 with our local legend on it, so I got something to shoot at! Anyway, it was cold on the way home so we were moving at a pretty good clip. Lots of open areas between small towns where I live, slow down thru the 1 cop town, open back up in the country. My buddy calls me this morning tells me someone heard over the scanner that a cop in one of the small towns we passed thru got a call that we were speeding thru town. He told the dispatcher that he had tried to catch us, but turned around because he had maxed out his car and wasn't gaining on us! Gotta love those crappy Chevy Impala's!! We were cruising at 140ish, his R1 and my Busa. I never even saw the cops lights or I'd prolly have opened her up! Just thought I'd share this with you guys.....

Be careful! That motorola is faster!
smile.gif

Be careful is right particularly on those roads with no pull outs, you may just find the cop sitting in the middle of the road waiting for you to come to them.

I'd definitely make sure to be careful though. They may just start gunnin' for you now.

Yup. Straight road+wide open fields on either side+no other vehicles=fast! I know it's not wise, but sometimes I just can't help it!

Back