So we got passed by a scooter. . .

now all the scooter riders are gunna be riding around with a massive chicken hawk complex!!!!! i see they already have a logo

thanks thanks alot

Chicken_Hawk_Racing_by_GoJ1ra.jpg

I also got passed by a moped today, but this girl passed me when the stop light turned green. I was test riding my ZL1000 after putting it back together. I stopped at the red light and she stopped behind me, but on the right side of the lane. The light turned and boom she was off. I think her reaction time was .001 I was just starting to go after looking both ways and she was 1/4 through the intersection. I had to have a grin a mile long. Just hope I read about her some day getting hit because she jumps the lights.

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok so the truth be told, I felt sorry for the guy and wanted him to feel cool for the first time in his life.

Anyone buy that excuse?

The other day myself and Busagirl were heading out to check out Surdyke Motorsports.
We really dont speed in town ( or try not too) especially since the cops know exactly what these bikes are. As I am looking around, I see here a cop, there a cop, everywhere a cop cop.
Our speed was at max 5-8 over the 40 mph speed limit going down a 1/2 mile long slow downhill run. I see a small headlight in my mirror still off in the distance behind us. Near the bottom of the hill here comes this Schwinn 150cc scooter rolling by us sounding like its pushing the redline.
He barely passes us and turns off on a side street. At the next stop light, Busagirl raises her visor and while laughing, yells to me, "I cant fu**ing believe that just happened!"
Yeah, but we didn't get any speeding tickets . . .

I did close to 300 miles on Sunday, a lot was on the I40. Kept to 5mph over the limit, got passed by a 10 year old Katana and a few Harleys. The last Harley came flying past me (well Harleys can't fly but at around 90 they feel as if they are flying). About four miles down the road I passed the same Harley, he got pulled over and I passed as the LEO was giving him a piece of paper.

I got my fun later though, about 15 Harleys in front, nothing behind, nothing in the sky and nothing coming the opposite way. All it took was a few seconds in 3rd gear, I was gone and totally in love with my Busa all over again.

Ok so the truth be told, I felt sorry for the guy and wanted him to feel cool for the first time in his life.

Anyone buy that excuse?

Yeah, yeah. THAT's IT! THAT's the ticket!

He was on a SCOOTER. He was NOT going for cool. :rofl:

Scooters can be fun, but their cool factor just ain't there. :laugh:

Back