So we got passed by a scooter. . .

Sum Beach

Registered
The other day myself and Busagirl were heading out to check out Surdyke Motorsports.
We really dont speed in town ( or try not too) especially since the cops know exactly what these bikes are. As I am looking around, I see here a cop, there a cop, everywhere a cop cop.
Our speed was at max 5-8 over the 40 mph speed limit going down a 1/2 mile long slow downhill run. I see a small headlight in my mirror still off in the distance behind us. Near the bottom of the hill here comes this Schwinn 150cc scooter rolling by us sounding like its pushing the redline.
He barely passes us and turns off on a side street. At the next stop light, Busagirl raises her visor and while laughing, yells to me, "I cant fu**ing believe that just happened!"
Yeah, but we didn't get any speeding tickets . . .

:rofl: No shame in being ticket free. Only thing that woulda been funnier is if you passed the scooter after they got pulled over for speeding. :beerchug:

great, I can just see it now... On every schwinn board it's going to read, "faster than a busa". lol

Not to worry...the details of such a post include "The Hayabusa was idling in 1st gear at 45 mph. Uphill. In a head wind. With the brakes locked." :laugh:

If you are riding feeling like you got something to prove to somebody, you got a problems :laugh:

If you are riding feeling like you got something to prove to a guy on a scooter you got a major malfunction that Dr. Phil could make a 2 hour special out of :poke: :rofl::rofl:

Hey, show some love for the scooters! I have personally passed several "regular" motorcycles on my Vespa GTS250. Of course, they were all Harleys, so I don't know if that counts. :laugh:

:rofl: That's hysterical Matt!!! Hope you 2 crazy kids are staying outta trouble. Miss y'all btw.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can't believe he told you all this. HOLY HELL!!! it was funny as hell and wasn't sure if it really happened. I mean the cops had to say ok these two are up to something. I mean damn!!! A flippin scooter seriously.... It was great.

I'm all about being ticket free (now) so I don't blame you.. besides you probably made his month to bad his scooters motor needs to be replaced now.

Back