Got pulled over, again.

If you guys have problems in your area with specific traffic signals call your Public Works office and tell them the problem and ask them to adjust the sensitivity of the sensors to pick up motorcycles.

Most will gladly adjust them to better serve traffic flow, even at 2 AM.

when i was young and dumb i learned really quickabout the police in this area.....you just dont stop...cause if you do they will find some reason to ticket you or harrass you for something....they use the famous your bike fits the description act here all the time. Another famous one they use here is you were swerving a little back there.

Now that i am older when the police pull me over and i take helmet off they see my age and its all peaches and cream now. Oh sorry sir thought you looked like the guy who ran from me the other night...have a good day... :laugh:

when i was young and dumb i learned really quickabout the police in this area.....you just dont stop...cause if you do they will find some reason to ticket you or harrass you for something....they use the famous your bike fits the description act here all the time. Another famous one they use here is you were swerving a little back there.

Now that i am older when the police pull me over and i take helmet off they see my age and its all peaches and cream now. Oh sorry sir thought you looked like the guy who ran from me the other night...have a good day... :laugh:

It was you that ran, wasnt it:laugh:

In Wisconsin, you may proceed through a red light with caution when you believe the light is sensor controlled, have waited for 45 seconds, and you have yielded to all traffic, pedestrians, and bicycles. Page 9 of the WI DOT motorcycle handbook. People look at you like WTF when you use this rule. I keep a printed copy with me when I ride just in case officer friendly ever stops me. FYI. Glad you didnt get a pink slip!
Similar law just passed in Virginia. As of July 1st, 2011, a motorcycle may proceed after 2 min or 2 light cycles.
The Virginia Gazette, Williamsburg Virginia > News > Motorcycles get green light to go on red

Im glad that he didnt get you, thats what I dont like about going riding at night, I always get stock on those light, I do go by with care, but always worry that will get pull over for it, even that is legal, my luck is not great with leos...:whistle:

Back