Pulled Over :D

Well yes, I was pulled over- but not cited thankfully.

Was cruising over to Mr. Droo's house to do some much-needed brake work for our bikes, when low and behold another Hayabusa hops on the highway (squidding, unfortunately :rulez:)

we cruised along going a good pace, light traffic so around 80-95. We took it up once with no cars around and (unfortunate for me, as it turns out) a LEO was writing a ticket for someone on the other side, along with a couple other LEOs cruising along within 30s after.

long story short, i missed my exit while i was admiring his beautiful bike, turned around, made it to the exit that I wanted, and a highway LEO was there who immediately turned and stopped waiting for me. Pulled me over once i got off the exit ramp, talked to me for a bit- I was nothing but polite and respectful- and let me go.

Kinda think he just wanted to see if I was jumpy / would run- I know we were going waaaaaay too fast when we passed his buddy :O

All is good though :D no tickets, brakes done, and had a good night with Drew!

Colton

Sorry man- if it makes you feel any better I still have 8 points on my license.. was at 10 early spring but two expired and four more expire in about 2 months!

woo hoo?

gah bad habits of speeding :(

Wow, I guess you need it that break.
Its all good, I was just saying that all the time I do something I get caught...:banghead:

Well, ok not all the time I get caught...:whistle:

I have the same bad habit...:laugh:

My brakes/calipers; however, are yet to be pulled, cleaned, and given new fluid. Maybe today. Colton can attest, the Mityvac was extremely helpful in draining and bleeding. Just have to do it on my own tonight, which, I'm loathing because of the extreme heat.

BB is on front and rear stands, upset she can't hit the road. NO BB! No riding for you until we fix your dragging brakes! :laugh:

yea i need new pads up front for sure. how much you pay for that set up lol

Hmm must be brake week. I just did mine last night and put about 70 miles on today. And speaking of brakes, I gotta figure out why my fronts are squeeking.

Sorry man- if it makes you feel any better I still have 8 points on my license.. was at 10 early spring but two expired and four more expire in about 2 months!

woo hoo?

gah bad habits of speeding :(

I take it points are something you get when you get a ticket? I've never heard of that
Posted via Mobile Device

I was in Ohio this weekend that just pasted visting family. I went to a Hooters Saturday nite as I was told then had some bike thing going on. But guess I have must of missed it. Police in Ohio from what I see are a LOT nicer then here in Va.

Back