UPDATE: Post Biker gone, please pray

gabusa

Donating Member
Registered
:please:To all, they are going to take my brothers wife off life support tomorrow. Now their son will grow up without his mother and father (his father was killed on the scene). They were hit by a drunk driver. Also, there were two other bikers hit by this guy. A second rider had his leg amputated.

Me being here in Iraq half way through my 13th month wherer we face danger everyday and to loose my friends because of a senseless prick who decided to drink and drive.

Everyone please be safe out there. Ride for yourself and for the other cagers out there who have so idea most of the time that you are even there. God bless you all.:please:

Very sorry about the whole situation. Sorry bout your nephew. Prayers sent :please:

((((HUGS)))) to you and prayers for you, the little boy and his family. Is there anything that any of us can do? I hope the little boy has family that will step in and raise him. I can't imagine what he must be going through right now.

Prayers for you, your nehpew and your entire family.

images.jpg

Sorry for saying brother as in blood. He is my Masonic brother. His wifes mother and father are there with him.

that is so sad, i am so sorry. my prayers to you and your family for this tough time.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul; he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
So mote it be

Just terrible when things like that happen. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! :please:

Sad news. My thoughts are with the family. You be careful too and thanks for your service!

So sad. Why people drink and drive! Eventhough this guy is going away for along time you can't bring back the lives that he took and altered for life. I say a prayer for you and the family.

:please:
:please:To all, they are going to take my brothers wife off life support tomorrow. Now their son will grow up without his mother and father (his father was killed on the scene). They were hit by a drunk driver. Also, there were two other bikers hit by this guy. A second rider had his leg amputated.

Me being here in Iraq half way through my 13th month wherer we face danger everyday and to loose my friends because of a senseless prick who decided to drink and drive.

Everyone please be safe out there. Ride for yourself and for the other cagers out there who have so idea most of the time that you are even there. God bless you all.:please:

prayer sent, My brother was killed by a drunk driver three days before his highschool graduation, I know how this must feel...hang in there man!

Back