Two Wheels Only (December 2008)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, this morning, I get a message from my brother, Warchild, telling me he saw a picture of me in the December issue of Two Wheels Only magazine, a UK-printed, internationally distributed motorcycle magazine.

So, I went to Barnes & Noble at lunch today, only to find out that indeed, he was right.

So right, in fact, that I found three pix of me there. :laugh: What a crack-up! (One of the pix has someone else's name attached to it, but hey, what can you do?)

Anyway, I snapped these crappy pix with my phone...

Amazing...

TWO DEC08.jpg

Scar on Palomar, TWO DEC08.jpg

Scar & Wasabi, TWO DEC08.jpg

Scar at Palomar, TWO DEC08.jpg

Scar at B&N, TWO DEC08.jpg

cool Bro'. You deserve all that and more. write them and tell them. I would. If I was Jool's I would be very upset by that picture.:poke:

I know a famous person!

:woot:

Props to you! Although we all knew it would happen as much as you show your :moon: :laugh:

So who thinks Scar bought every issue Barnes and Noble had, and is sitting at work autographing them as we type?

Although the Jools picture indicates that there is something wrong with your Wasabi! I would write them a letter of intent to sue for defamation of character :laugh:

Hey Scar? Do we, as dot org members, get a FREE autograph next July? Or are you gonna make us pay? :laugh:
Seriously, kudos to you my friend!!

Last edited:
:thumbsup:Congratulations, but when I saw the thread title I thought you were coming to my neighborhood :laugh:

p1050733.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:whistle: You'll get yours later, yo. :rofl:

I know 2 Jools and they very beautiful women. I promise I will not show them this thread though.:poke:
I mean come on, look at that mug on the bike. Does that even look like a Jools??????????

Give me a break. Yeah were is my autographed copy????

So who thinks Scar bought every issue Barnes and Noble had, and is sitting at work autographing them as we type?

Busted...I'm running all over town snagging them all up from Crown, B&N and others... MINE ALL MINE!!!

No seriously, I ordered a case of them from London. :rofl:

Back