Two Wheels Only (December 2008)

:rofl: must drink and eat with Scar :whistle:

Shyeah.... I'm a player.... :agree:

116275d1223175960-busa-stampede-planning-meeting-reno-w-pix-warchild-scar-epic-meeting-2-.gif

I know 2 Jools and they very beautiful women.

But Kevin, the women you know probably spell their name a little differently, bro... I'm thinking like Jules and/or Jewels (as in BusaJules, for example). :laugh:

:whistle:

I just came across this rag at Barnes & Noble. It's a good article. :thumbsup: They even mention two of my favored boards (hayabusa.org & hayabusa-1300.co.uk) :cheerleader:

I don't know how I ended up in the mag. I don't remember submitting anything but I do remember a few times in diffrerent threads on differetn boards where I mentioned I'm a busa-holic :laugh:

The pic they have is from April 2006 ??? Ahh my younger years :rofl:

I just came across this rag at Barnes & Noble. It's a good article. :thumbsup: They even mention two of my favored boards (hayabusa.org & hayabusa-1300.co.uk) :cheerleader:

I don't know how I ended up in the mag. I don't remember submitting anything but I do remember a few times in diffrerent threads on differetn boards where I mentioned I'm a busa-holic :laugh:

The pic they have is from April 2006 ??? Ahh my younger years :rofl:

Which pic is you? I'll scan it and send it to you...unless you bought the magazine...

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the magazine ??? I tried the local Books A Million and Barnes and Noble and they looked at me like deer in headlights :)

Huh. Fancy that!

If you truly have a hard time, Don, send me a PM and I'll get one for you from here.

Scar

The pic of me is the first pic bottom left on the second page of the article. It's a pic of me in the saging lanes at the Maxton mile during the June 2006 event.
There's also a quick quote in the owners say secton on that same page. :laugh:

Went out at lunch time and picked up the rag. :beerchug: Barnes & Noble right aroud the corner.

I had a Drink with Scar at Hooters here in SACTOWN. He Rode in my HHR. I Will Never Wash that Seat :whistle:

I had a drink with Scar at Starbucks...I saved his cup and chromed it.

Oh yeah??!! I went riding with Scar and even split a dish of pasta w/him (in a non-ghey whey) @ Gastrognome in Idylewild, CA (a restaurant he reviewed in one of his articles).

Gotcha all beat...my wife sits on Scar's seat, and no, we didn't wash it first.

:rofl:

Chocolate Banana Souffle for dessert...I remember it like it was just last Saturday. :laugh:

:rofl:

Chocolate Banana Souffle for dessert...I remember it like it was just last Saturday. :laugh:

It was the 'Chocolate Banana Royale Cake' the Soufflè was sans Banana, just chocolate.

Motorcycles and cake, great day.

chocolate_banana_royale_cake.jpg

CIMG0659.JPG

It was the 'Chocolate Banana Royale Cake' the Soufflè was sans Banana, just chocolate.

Motorcycles and cake, great day.

Oh, that's right...the waitress kept getting that confused, didn't she... :beerchug:

Lee: Why don't you go ahead and put up the rest of those pix?

Very cool Scar, you are famous now! :beerchug:

Can I please have your autograph...on a blank check :laugh:

Wow, i was talking to a celebrity at the m.c. Shon in long beach and didn't know it.
Haha! Thats ok i have a pic with you from there.:bowdown:

Back