Getting my Lean On!

Joking around is one thing guys, but you really need to keep it friendly round here or at least use PM's to settle differences.

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to go about their lives, but I really dislike this type of deal, and Brendan has taken a lot of crap since April and it's just my opinion not his that enough is enough. I'm just glad that he wasn't hurt badly and that everyone pitched in true to form and helped him out. It shows the true spirit of this forum.

I'll put my Florida lean on against anyone here! I have photo proof that I have at least 2 inches on each side of my rear tire of pure untouched virgin rubber. Hows that for some serious leaning??? Oh, wait, whoops, the chicken strips are supposed to be smaller ....

OK, I can't lean the bike at all, no decent turns in Florida.:laugh:

OK hows this, I'll put up my worn out center of a rear tire against anyone.... oh thats no good either, I give up, I ride like a 90 year old man!:whistle:

Oh well....someone has to be last through a turn.:cheerleader:

Joking around is one thing guys, but you really need to keep it friendly round here or at least use PM's to settle differences.

I'm not trying to tell anyone how to go about their lives, but I really dislike this type of deal, and Brendan has taken a lot of crap since April and it's just my opinion not his that enough is enough. I'm just glad that he wasn't hurt badly and that everyone pitched in true to form and helped him out. It shows the true spirit of this forum.

+1 Seriously If you did not help get his bike out of the river or help to fix it or help Brendan out then you really have no business cracking on him about it. Even if you fit into one of those categories, give it a rest.

I deleted a coupe of posts. Please do not discuss personal matters between other people here. What's happening between them in the real word shouldn't be aired on the board. Thanks for understanding.

Back