Getting my Lean On!

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Yesterday, I did a photoshoot with a bunch of guys from a local forum. The guy Jim who headed it up is a wedding photographer, and can ride twisties on his cruiser like you dont believe. Well, he set up a spot to take sum pix of the 20 of us that showed up.
Of course, I was the only one dragging knee, and he was just so happy to get shots of me. He was high fifing me after! haha
I only got one pic from him so far, as he said he would send me a teaser pic. Still waiting for the others. I will post them up when I get them.
All in all, we had a great time and did a nice ride and lunch after....
I thought this pic came out pretty good as I really wasn't going that fast. It was a very small remote little road.
And yes, same bike that went into da riva:whistle:

DSC_067000300029.jpg

You should know....we don't like being teased around here :poke:

:laugh: J/K

Great pic!
Nice gear you got on there! :thumbsup:

Nice pic. Anytime you touch your knee down is smiletime. Post up others when you get them.

Rumble.
Posted via Mobile Device

so:poke: your no longer riding near water are you:laugh: I know its getting old but you have to take the abuse untill a year has passed by:rulez: :rofl:

Not trying to pick a fight with you but.........We know why you are Called Aquaman.................Maybee it's time to change your Intro ??? :poke:

Otherwise Good Pic :thumbsup:

Nice picture Brendan! Glad there is no lake around to go swimming! Teasing Bro! Nice knee dragging picture!

Nice picture Brendan! Glad there is no lake around to go swimming! Teasing Bro! Nice knee dragging picture!
Thats funny you say that,, we had Brenden up north last month, and there was rivers on both sides of the road, and the bike stayed dry! :lol:

Back