Getting my Lean On!

Now this is getting, "Your Lean On" :lol:
photo-5.jpg

Not really, the camera makes it look that way though. Tilt your head so the road is level and they aren't that far over.

:poke: Ok, here is one of a guy, not Troy & Steven at Deal's Gap, leaning & knee dragging.: :lol:
IMG_8415x5.jpg

you guys need to remember what this place is design for, making friends, not enemies.
You don't even know each other.

We just lost Don, don't hate. Enjoy life, make some more friends.

Sorry for the rant, looking at pics of Don.

you guys need to remember what this place is design for, making friends, not enemies.
You don't even know each other.

We just lost Don, don't hate. Enjoy life, make some more friends.

Sorry for the rant, looking at pics of Don.

You are right, but if someone wants to come in my thread and talk chit about me, back it up...
Here I am man.... In the Tri states, riding a Busa... I'm the first on the right!
You have to remember, I get tired of people who talk crap...

pic 122.jpg

you are right, but if someone wants to come in my thread and talk chit about me, back it up...
Here i am man.... In the tri states, riding a busa... I'm the first on the right!
You have to remember, i get tired of people who talk crap...
...hey hes right man we are supposed to be here to help..i agree...lol im gonna let him breathe...im sure hes a good guy..despit what mailta says about him...lol im not gonna comment on that pic neither...lol...woooowwwww...hey im gonna send u a friend request aquaman...lets be chums...lol

Dont waste your time on a friend request coming back from me. Aint gunna happen. You wanna talk chit about me, and not be able to back it up. then STFU!
Next time you eat a whopper, instead of shoving down your throat, start from the other end.... you will be less prone to gaining more weight! And mebbe you too will be able to ride a Gixxer someday!

Here, just for you azzhat!
Next time, find someone else to chit on....

track4 (Medium).jpg

LOL, it makes sense now!! you got one friend in your profile! Obvious how you hadda come in and try to chit on me! You, need a life man!!:whistle:

Bless...back off of Brandon!

No one at this site appreciates anyone ripping into a fellow member. Doing so by others has ended their time here on the ORG. It is neither wanted, expected nor tolerated. Your comments and actions are out of line. You rip into one you rip into all of us. If all you have to offer is this type of attitude...go join another group.

John,
This issue has been addressed. Thanks for looking out.

Shawn

Back