Got My Lean On

Going down does suck, big time !! At first all you think about (if you're not hurt) is damage to the bike. But that rattle in your confidence might be worse ? GLAD to hear you're back out there, and feel good about it !!
beerchug.gif
It hasn't been the easiest thing to get over.

Ken, I had no idea you went down....I thought you rode very well...when we wnet through some of those twisties i looked back and you were right there...Glad you got back on your bike...
beerchug.gif
Thanks, Rusty. It was definitely a landmark day. Think it really became a matter of not letting fear get the best of me. And I hate to lose!

Thanks everybody for the kind words. It's definitely been a learning experience and I took away many lessons from it. Those lessons will be put forward in future riding.

I think you did great on our ride. I know how you felt, when we got going down the 2 lane country road I was looking for deer big time. I took it pretty easy myself.

KEN, You held your own BRO, I am glad to see that you were definately getting your lean on and running it like you stole it, AWESOME BRO, Can't wait to do it again. Next time I hopefully won't have the quietest bike in the group, IT WILL BE MODDED OUT BY STEVE. I do think I will raise mine back to stock, My spine and kidneys are a little out of wack after riding some of those roads.
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

KEN, You held your own BRO, I am glad to see that you were definately getting your lean on and running it like you stole it, AWESOME BRO, Can't wait to do it again. Next time I hopefully won't have the quietest bike in the group, IT WILL BE MODDED OUT BY STEVE. I do think I will raise mine back to stock, My spine and kidneys are a little out of wack after riding some of those roads.
beerchug.gif
cool.gif
It was a good day, Bob. Glad you were able to get that tag holder and make it out. I'm sure it was an interesting sight to see 2 black Busas running the streets!
ThumbsUp.gif
Hopefully the weather won't end the season too prematurely.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
BigBSBusa @ Nov. 05 2007 said:
1215304[/ATTACH] AM]
Wish I had known earlier that there was a ride that weekend.  I had already made plans to go to the International Motorcycle Show in Fort Worth.  

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums....ational

p.s. I noticed you have Texas plates, you from Texas??
Originally, I am.  Don't get back very often though.  Are you riding down?
The way the weather just got here (25 degrees this morning), I have half a mind to keep the Busa in Dallas, so I can fly down every 2/3 weeks and get some riding done there.  Seriously though, does it get worse(cloder) than this in Kansas?  Does this mean that I wont be able to ride anymore till the end of winter?  I remember riding in Dallas almost all round the year. I am a big wuss when it comes to the cold.
sadnews.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
AM -->
BigBSBusa @ Nov. 05 2007 said:
1215480[/ATTACH] AM]
Wish I had known earlier that there was a ride that weekend.  I had already made plans to go to the International Motorcycle Show in Fort Worth.  

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums....ational

p.s. I noticed you have Texas plates, you from Texas??
Originally, I am.  Don't get back very often though.  Are you riding down?
The way the weather just got here (25 degrees this morning), I have half a mind to keep the Busa in Dallas, so I can fly down every 2/3 weeks and get some riding done there.  Seriously though, does it get worse(cloder) than this in Kansas?  Does this mean that I wont be able to ride anymore till the end of winter?  I remember riding in Dallas almost all round the year.  I am a big wuss when it comes to the cold.  
sadnews.gif
It does get colder than this, but hopefully not soon. Last year I rode up until early December. I am also a woos and once the first real freeze hits I put the bikes up and get started on the winter mods (benefit is no down time). Generally in March the weather starts to cooperate and the bikes get brought back out.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back