Getting my Lean On!

Brendan, well said,you don't improve without learning something as you go.Its a lot like living life in general.:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Brendan, well said,you don't improve without learning something as you go.Its a lot like living life in general.:thumbsup: :beerchug:

Hey Walt! Good to see you man. Hope you and Irene are doing well. Tell her I said "Hi" :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the comments. Seriously, I just like to post this to give some a bit of inspiration. I dont think I am that great of a rider, but I will never be afraid to push the envelope. And yes, the bike is NOT leaned over very much, but I was doing this just to get a good shot. You dont very often get a chance to get a good pic dragging a knee.

As far as me going in da river!! haha no sweat! I am not ashamed. Things happen. I get back on and give it hell again. That is all you can do. this is how you become a better rider...:beerchug: Missing you guys ya kno!!!

Good to see ya back, :thumbsup:

Yeah it ran fine when I rode it for him after the othesr did the hard work of getting her all dried....and cleaned up! Brendan I am glad you can take the hits and keep going! Your are the man! And again nice picture! Good to see you around!:cheerleader::bowdown::cheerleader::thumbsup::beerchug:

Thanks guys, As I stated, I was really just trying to get the pic. No, the bike is not leaned very far over at all. It was done on a very remote road where you really couldn't get a whole lot of speed.

And for those that dont have a clue, in all actuallity, being able to take a corner fast with less lean and more hanging off it ideally what you want. Much safer. Having a bit of reserve on your lean angle is a smart thing to do should you need it if the corner tightens up a bit.
The reason you hang off the bike is to minimize the lean angle therefore maximizing tire traction and speed.

Thanks guys, As I stated, I was really just trying to get the pic. No, the bike is not leaned very far over at all. It was done on a very remote road where you really couldn't get a whole lot of speed.

And for those that dont have a clue, in all actuallity, being able to take a corner fast with less lean and more hanging off it ideally what you want. Much safer. Having a bit of reserve on your lean angle is a smart thing to do should you need it if the corner tightens up a bit.
The reason you hang off the bike is to minimize the lean angle therefore maximizing tire traction and speed.

Very true:thumbsup:

ok so now you want to take cheap shots at the draggers, hell i lean my vtx that far with my feet on the highway pegs:rofl:

Now this is getting, "Your Lean On" :lol:
photo-5.jpg

Back